Sloane 2013 schedule - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #1
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Sloane 2013 schedule

Here how her schedele looking so far

1.Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships

2. BNP Paribas Open

3. Sony Open Tennis

4. Family Circle Cup

I hope she plays some smaller events those out the year it be nice too see her win a title this year. I be updated her schedule as soon as I find out where she plays

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #2
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane 2013 schedule

Update on Sloane schedule

1. Sony Open Tennis

2. Family Circle Cup

3. Mutua Madrid Open

4.Internazionali BNL d'Italia

5. Roland Garros

6. Wimbledon

7. Citi Open

8. Western & Southern Open

9. US Open

10.Toray Pan Pacific Open

11.China Open

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #3
country flag Trey

Nine time outta ten I hoping she ask for some WC at other event like, Estoril Open, Bank of the West Classic, Texas Tennis Open, Rogers Cup, Bell Challenge, KDB Korea Open, & HP Open

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 11:57 AM   #4
country flag Trey

she playing Brussels as well now

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 06:11 AM   #5
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Poor Sloane. The haters are really out in force on places like tennis.com. Can't believe people are so stupid about tennis and most can't even spell. If you're going to insult someone at least spell correctly.

Sloane is feeling the pressure and she needs maybe a week of no tennis at all to her her head together. Figure out her killer instinct again because she is distracted. Her win over Serena was a win, no matter who had aches and pains. A lot of people don't get Sloane's sense of humor. She has wit and they think it is arrogance. But she's funny and I think very humble. Now is time for her management and mother to take her out of the picture for a short time and just let her breathe and recover her focus.

She has game to stay in Top 20 and for sure a long career in Top 50. Hope her team handles this and doesn't screw up her career.

As if they didn't know tennis players are all such head cases except for the biggest champions - who are just killer-crazy!
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #6
country flag Trey

playing AEGON International this year