Cali R1: Sesil Doublefaultcheva def. Stephanie Dubois 4-6, 6-4, 7-6 (5) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #1
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Cali R1: Sesil Doublefaultcheva def. Stephanie Dubois 4-6, 6-4, 7-6 (5)

Doo-BWAH saved MP @ 6-4, 4-6, 4-5

Thunderless had a DF total higher than her age!
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #2
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cali R1: Sesil Doublefaultcheva def. Stephanie Dubois 4-6, 6-4, 7-6 (5)

Winning with 24 DFs. Your fave could never.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #3
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

24 DFS!!!!!! bad bad bad bAD
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) CH Merida-Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) CH Suzhou-Bogota-Santiago´14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #4
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Bow the fuck down bitches

Kournikova-esque winning with all those DFs
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #5
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

Sesil Kickherbuttcheva!

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·伊万┣┫·彭帅┣┫·杨科┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #6
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Can of Balls . . . $2.50
Racquet Strings . . . $21.75
Your Favorite Frame . . . $189.99

...winning a professional tennis match with a double fault count higher than the age of the average TF post ... PRICELESS.
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #7
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

impressed she won with all those doubles (although this suggest Stephanie played a terrible match if Sesil averaged about 1.5 dfs per service game)
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #8
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

you want proof of how useless dubois is? its this game. She faced someone who made 24 double faults , that essentially 6 whole games and she still lost.
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #9
country flag petkoan

petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of

Sesiliated! Well done baby
petkoan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #10
country flag bassoon

bassoon is just really nice bassoon is just really nice bassoon is just really nice bassoon is just really nice bassoon is just really nice bassoon is just really nice bassoon is just really nice bassoon is just really nice bassoon is just really nice bassoon is just really nice bassoon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
you want proof of how useless dubois is? its this game. She faced someone who made 24 double faults , that essentially 6 whole games and she still lost.
I don't know why you need to be rude, Misty. Are you in the top 160 in the world in ANYthing? Obviously she didn't play her best tennis today, but there are ways of pointing that out without resorting to rudeness.
bassoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #11
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Ramoray View Post
Sesil Kickherbuttcheva!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassoon View Post
I don't know why you need to be rude, Misty. Are you in the top 160 in the world in ANYthing? Obviously she didn't play her best tennis today, but there are ways of pointing that out without resorting to rudeness.
Are you?

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #12
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

ahahah crazy....well done
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #13
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Sesil's serve has always been so awful. Glad she won anyway....has she been injured this year, she's hardly played at all?

Steph She's a lovely girl and she has a nice game.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #14
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

This is why I love her