Doha R2: Barthel trashes Kerber 6-1 6-2 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #31
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doha R2: Barthel trashes Kerber 6-1 6-2

Good stuff.

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #32
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #33
country flag LenaDMania0003

LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold

Mona!
Many beautiful winners and net points. Totally demolition.
I didn't expect such a way.

Angie doesn't seem in good form, these overhead errors

and I repeat this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaDMania0003 View Post
Barthel's game (smooth big hitting, quick DTL attack) reminds me of Kvitova 2011.

Kvitova
2009 Hobert W
2011 Brisbane W
2011 Paris[Indoor] W

Barthel
20112012 Hobert W
2013 Hobert RU
2013 Paris[Indoor] W

Of cource, I know Mona has to improve in many aspects and is unlikely to do such a big jump.

Last edited by LenaDMania0003 : Feb 13th, 2013 at 08:29 AM.
LenaDMania0003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #34
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Great win, Mona just outplayed the Carebear.

Let the "Kerber isn't healthy" excuses begin.
Come on, you know Kerber is not healthy. It was confirmed by someone in her thread.

That doesn't take away the fact that Mona played very good today.
supermod is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #35
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Impressive performance from Mona. She totally outplayed Kerber; there was nothing she could do today. Some of Mona's backhands down the line were simply awesome.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #36
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermod View Post
Come on, you know Kerber is not healthy. It was confirmed by someone in her thread.

confirmed

she served as fast as always, which wouldn't be possible with that back injury, so she was fine enough to play again.

Out of form is what she is

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #37
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post

Real German #1 against the pretend one..we all see what happened. Kerber's days at the top are numbered.

Not even the braindead coaching of her mom can stop Mona...such a talent
You're such a joke. Kerber has been injured the past few weeks; if she gets healthy again, she'll be here to stay. And how is she the real German #1? Even Goerges has more credentials than she does
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #38
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
You're such a joke. Kerber has been injured the past few weeks;
Right, she was injured against Errani too

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #39
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Mona 30-12 Fantastic stats again
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #40
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Ana and Mona play like the top 5 players when they are on.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #41
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well, if it was confirmed on TF...

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #42
country flag joe87

joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute

Angie

Was it Monas mum who coached her? It was just hilarious I had the feeling she wanted to hypnotize her with her strange talking
Suicide Tennis: Rank: #22 Highest: #2
Titles: 2007 Bad Gastein, 2008 US Open, 2009 Sydney, Miami, YEC Doha 2010 Dubai, Budapest, Prague 2011 Brussels 2013 Strasbourg
Tennis Tipping: Rank: #33 Highest: #1 Doubles: Rank: #40 Highest: #1
Titles S: 2009 ITF Dubai 2010 Bad Gastein, Tashkent 2011 Sydney, ITF Nassau, ITF Alphen, Seoul 2012 ITF Civitavecchia, Wimbledon, Carlsbad
Titles D: 2009 5x ITF 2010 Fes, Rome, Tokyo, YEC Doha 2011 ITF Monzon, Baku, Seoul 2012 Paris, Taipei, ITF Pune 2013 4x ITF, Charleston, Nürnberg 2014 ITF Alphen, Tashkent
joe87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #43
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber slow, sluggish, lifeless -- she usually does a better job on flat in-coming shots, in the second set she showed some of her classic "get/stay down low" shot/pace redirection winning patterns but too few and essentially too many errors. She lacked dynamism and her on-the-run shots (normally a strong asset) were pretty crappy except for a few glimpse.

I don't think she hit a single winning shot in the forecourt -- at least all her attempts of putting the ball away in the forecourt I counted in the second set were fundamentally unforced errors. Barthel played like she had too and also knowing Kerber's condition [...] overall, waste of a time match but good for the real #2.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #44
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Right, she was injured against Errani too
Did you actually watch her match against Makarova? She refused to hit an overhead properly, her back was clearly bothering her.

And this is rich considering before your fave won a slam, the thing she was known most for was her retirement record. But this was before you knew she existed so I don't blame you..
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #45
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:

Ziva is a known Lisicki lover and Kerber hater. Nothing to see here.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote