Doha R2: Barthel trashes Kerber 6-1 6-2 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #151
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doha R2: Barthel trashes Kerber 6-1 6-2

Mona, well done girl!

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #152
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
I don't hate her and I don't see that she is "obviously injured" Mona was sending flat balls to her, she was getting to them really well, most of the other players would have made an error after the second shot. Plus, she said that she wasn't affected by the injury in this match...

I dunno how is it possible that you can't see Mona was playing Top 5 tennis in this match, if we exclude those brain farts on serve at the end of the match?

did I say sth. about Mona NOT playing well?

alone in the video that was posted you can see at least twice that her movement and motion IS hindered, still, she maybe didn't realize it that much during this match, because you are focused and try not to think about it...

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #153
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
I don't hate her and I don't see that she is "obviously injured" Mona was sending flat balls to her, she was getting to them really well, most of the other players would have made an error after the second shot. Plus, she said that she wasn't affected by the injury in this match...

I dunno how is it possible that you can't see Mona was playing Top 5 tennis in this match, if we exclude those brain farts on serve at the end of the match?
Well said Tenis Srbjia
We express an opinion, so we hate Kerber. amazing process of logic.
Not even worth getting into an argument.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #154
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post

did I say sth. about Mona NOT playing well?

alone in the video that was posted you can see at least twice that her movement and motion IS hindered, still, she maybe didn't realize it that much during this match, because you are focused and try not to think about it...
She didn't realize it, but you did? Now that is being expert, PRO LEVEL.

You don't have to say that Mona was not playing well, but when you focus on the other players injury it's clear that you are trying to put shade over Mona's win. We aren't retarded. It's TF, everyone knows how things go here.

Just to be clear, I didn't say Kerber was 100%. She wasn't. But her injury wasn't the highlight of the match. Mona outplaying her in every single way was. And that can't be any clearer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
Well said Tenis Srbjia
We express an opinion, so we hate Kerber. amazing process of logic.
Not even worth getting into an argument.
Exactly. I don't hate Kerber, and I'm not ecstatic about Mona. I'm only talking about a match between two players. Couldn't care less who won, who lost, etc.

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #155
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, speaking with you is senseless
I'm waiting for a fully fit Kerber and the next match against Mona and we speak each other afterwards again

(and no, I'm not shading Mona, I like her you idiot I'm just protecting Angie )

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #156
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, speaking with you is senseless
I'm waiting for a fully fit Kerber and the next match against Mona and we speak each other afterwards again

(and no, I'm not shading Mona, I like her you idiot I'm just protecting Angie )
Ok, idiot? You have your point of view, I have mine.

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #157
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Tenis Srbija, Adrian, this is dedicated to you:

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #158
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
So Jimmie, do you think Barthel is more talented than Sharapova?
We all know you`ll try your hardest to twist my words but "talented"? Yes... no doubt.

Accomplished? Of course not... but in terms of raw talent, Mona is out of this world and the girls on tour can only hope she'll never reach her full potential.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #159
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Tenis Srbija, Adrian, this is dedicated to you:

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #160
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
We all know you`ll try your hardest to twist my words but "talented"? Yes... no doubt.

Accomplished? Of course not... but in terms of raw talent, Mona is out of this world and the girls on tour can only hope she'll never reach her full potential.
Who is the "we" ? Some voices in your head which could explain the second part of your post.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #161
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

on reflection, the great thing about this was the exciting attacking brand of tennis Mona plays. in an era seemingly heading towards slower and slower courts and endless interminable dull baseline rallies between pushers, tennis needs exciting players like Mona.
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #162
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
every blind human being can see that Kerber IS hindered by her injury

all the trolls saying she was healthy are pure haters
This Vid doesn't make your point at all

Just let it go already, Mona won, Kerber lost.
They will meet again and we will see how it goes then.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #163
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

she is going to be some player.......greatness in making......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote