Doha 1R: (13) Ivanovic crushes Paszek 6-1 6-2 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #61
country flag tennisbear7

tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doha 1R: (13) Ivanovic crushes Paszek 6-1 6-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
True, but in her earlier peak days, it broke down in clutch moments; i.e. RG '07 final. But that was understandable.

I remember her match vs. Radwanska in Melbourne this year in which you could just tell by the ball toss that she was about to hit a DF. Her shot selection has gotten quite awful.
Before she didn't really need to think about shot selection because it was all "SERVE, BAM BAM, POINT OVER". Now it's "SERVE - OH IT'S IN? - OH CRAP, NEED TO RALLY. BACKHAND BOTTOM OF NET." Sad really.
tennisbear7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #62
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Her shot selection has gotten quite awful.
Yes, that's what happens when you play the style that isn't natural to you. Her main weapons are not what they used to be, so she's trying to play like Vika, even like Aga. It may work against scrubs, but her reflexes, footspeed, clumsiness and poor anticipation are the reasons why she'll never be competitive against top players with that style. Vika and Aga make her look brainless. It's like when a defensive players try to play aggressive, they usually look clueless.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 05:32 AM   #63
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares about the result? What was that Paszek wearing!! She looked GORGEOUS!!!!
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #64
country flag basset

basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all basset is a name known to all

pazek didn't even look like a top-100 player. with her poor form i think her scheduling is very bad. she should be playing midland and memphis instead of the big tourneys..
basset is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #65
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ce View Post
She recovered so fast
A miraculous recovery.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

I miss Elena Dementieva.
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote