Two Courts to be Streamed tomorrow! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #1
country flag Spice

Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of
Two Courts to be Streamed tomorrow!

Two courts will be streamed tomorrow, Centre and Court one!
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #2
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Two Courts to be Streamed tomorrow!

great, I want to see Mervana bageling Caro
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #3
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Two Courts to be Streamed tomorrow!

TennisTV.com confirmed a few hours ago on Twitter that they will be showing matches from center court only.

On the other hand, Bet365's streaming service lists upcoming matches from court 1 as well.

Once again, it looks like a gambling site will have better coverage of a premier tournament than the WTA's "official" (and expensive) streaming website.

They were covering two courts in Brisbane and Sydney, so why can't they keep it up? Aren't they supposed to be "the home of live tennis online"?

[/rant]