For mumin: the Keira Knightley thread :D - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:09 AM   #1
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
For mumin: the Keira Knightley thread :D

I saw her yesterday in Dr. Zhivago...and omg she has a new fan

Marri told me you like her too mumin

Last edited by per4ever : Dec 22nd, 2002 at 10:22 AM.
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:21 AM   #2
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
I quite like her too
especially in "Bend it like Beckham"

I saw Dr Zhivago too over the last few weeks
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:22 AM   #3
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
oh I think I'll have to see that movie too then

but seeing these pics ..I think I want to see princess of thieves too
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:23 AM   #4

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
She looks good in a footy kit
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:26 AM   #5
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

omg I can imagine
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:33 AM   #6
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
i love Bend it like beckham - her mum was a blast
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:42 AM   #7
baddy2heads

baddy2heads is an unknown quantity at this point
cannot b-e-l-i-e-v-e she's only 17!!!
baddy2heads is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:43 AM   #8

did you know she was in Star Wars Episode 1- The Phantom Menace
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:47 AM   #9
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

she's born in 1983..so she's 19
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:50 AM   #10

Keira with Shaz (from All-Saints)

All pics from Bend it like Beckham
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:50 AM   #11
baddy2heads

baddy2heads is an unknown quantity at this point
well then, i shall now write to the Times and complain vigorously
baddy2heads is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:52 AM   #12
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

O M G!!!!!!!!!!! what a beautiful girl

thanks for the pics TBE
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:54 AM   #13

i found a dutch website ..... got some clips of the film on there via windows media player http://www.benditlikebeckham.nl/
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:58 AM   #14
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

whohooo tx again TBE
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 11:29 AM   #15
country flag Big Fat Pink Elephant
Team WTAworld

Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future
K!!!!! what a nice thing you have done here!

I like the pics from Bend it Like Beckham!! and Shaz from All Saints!!! Any news on her btw?

HMM... 1983.... *sigh* what a nice year!

Wanna hångla?
Big Fat Pink Elephant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote