Doha Draws and Results [2013] - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 08:17 AM   #46
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doha Draws and Results [2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
Susan is a walking bye
Is that why she was in the final last week? Pull yourself together, girl! And you were playing one of the biggest champions in history! Some respect for Regla, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winlaw View Post
Jesus fucking christ, this losing streak is getting ridiculous
Hopefully Hafdis can carry me in the doubles.
You should have more honey voo voo juice. And maybe get laid once in a while. It helps! Just don't train too hard, it's not good for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-T-E-V-E View Post
Good win Jen, it's never easy to play someone who you never faced before and it was a very tight third set
Anna
Hafdis
I really like this Jennifer. She's been awesome the last few weeks

Last.fm
Geertvg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #47
country flag winlaw

winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geertvg View Post

You should have more honey voo voo juice. And maybe get laid once in a while. It helps! Just don't train too hard, it's not good for you.
Thanks for those kind words of wisdom Hafdis, but no-one wants to lay a bucktoothed, never-been such as myself
winlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #48
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winlaw View Post
Thanks for those kind words of wisdom Hafdis, but no-one wants to lay a bucktoothed, never-been such as myself
I'm sure there's some lezzers out there who would do you.

Last.fm
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #49
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Missed another doubles draw ... seriously ... I really suck at life, Natalia is so going to fire me as a manager.
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #50
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geertvg View Post
Is that why she was in the final last week? Pull yourself together, girl! And you were playing one of the biggest champions in history! Some respect for Regla, please.

I really like this Jennifer. She's been awesome the last few weeks
Thank you so much Oh well, her career has been up and down for most of the years. I had a great 2009, bad 2010, great 2011, bad 2012 so I hope to have a great 2013 But just in singles, she and Ruffy are doing fantastic since they formed a doubles team

I hope you'll have a great 2013 and climb up the rankings very fast
S-T-E-V-E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #51
country flag Pie800

Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future

Keep it up Sascha Congrats other winners!

Lindsay DAVENPORT Elena DEMENTIEVA
Pie800 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #52
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Singles Results, Second Round

Vittoria Perez def. [1]Fleri Hingisafrilia 2/6, 7/5, 7/5
That makes in four tournament matches in a row that Fleri has lost - this time to the Spaniard Vittoria in three sets.

[11]Samantha Soren def. Anastasia Nemayeva 7/6(2), 6/3
Sam keeps up her amazing consistency and moves into the third round of Doha.

[14]Giuseppina Benedetti def. Regla Torres 7/6(4), 6/3
In a battle of doubles partners, Fed Cup teammates and Italians, Giusa got the better edge of Regla.

[7]Berenika Wojnarowska def. Suyumbike Simsek 6/4, 7/6(6)
The junior couldn't make it two wins in a row and fell to the seventh seeded Berenika.

[5]Kathleen Pryde-Degman def. Sascha Vlastimirovic 7/6(5), 6/1
Kath keeps up the great work of most of the seeds in the top half by beating back Sascha.

Amelie Szczotka-Strozna def. [13]Sofia Keddison 1/6, 6/4, 6/3
Amelie is either "on" or "off" and we guess this is an "on" week.

Suzanne Fouche def. [12]Luna-Willow Bartoli 6/1, 6/1
A routine win for Suzanne who is looking impressive here in Arabia.

Anna Kenndal def. [4]Ella Felivitch 6/1, 6/1
The American cleaned the court today with Ella, the Czech.

Jennifer Casanova def. [3]Yoona Im 7/6(5), 3/6, 6/3
Jennifer keeps up her amazing winning streak by taking out one of the elite players in Yoona Im.

[9]Daria Afanasyeva def. Alize Mathieu 7/5, 5/7, 7/6(2)
The Frenchwomen took it to the court today and went to the full length as Daria defeats Alize.

Hafdis Runarsdottir def. [16]Siri Cornetsson 3/6, 7/6(5), 7/5
Hafdis gets back to back wins with another great three set victory, this time against Siri.

[8]Harper Johnson def. Aveta Tenesova 3/6, 7/6(5), 7/5
The bottom half seeds didn't fare as well as the top half, but Harper came through with a win against Aveta.

Clair McKrain def. [6]Ruflina Taliamanosoko 1/6, 6/3, 7/6(3)
Clair gets a great third set tiebreaker today by taking out Ruflina, the Israeli.

Xhakalinda Saikikimbondwe def. [10]Stefania di Francesca-Beck 3/6, 7/6(5), 6/4
Xhaka gets the victory in the all-Swiss match-up and moves to the third round.

Yanina Ma def. [15]Ariel Aries 6/3, 1/6, 6/4
Ariel is in a bit of a run too as Yanina gets the victory over her.

Natalia Torres def. [2]Alina Patersson 7/6(6), 6/7(2), 7/6(5)
This was the biggest win in young Natalia's career. Not only does she defeat the #1 player in the world, she also ends the tournament win streak of Alina.

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #53
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles Results, First Round
[1]Casanova/Taliamanosoko def. Patersson/Francesca-Beck 4/6, 6/4, 6/4
Lemieux/Szczotka-Strozna def. [7]Keddison/Kenndal 7/6(4), 7/5
[6]Benedetti/R. Torres def. Bothavska/Simsek 7/6(3), 3/6, 6/2
[4]Afanasyeva/Soren def. Graf/Vlastimirovic 6/3, 7/6(6)

[3]Hingisafrilia/Pryde-Degman def. McKrain/Tenesova 1/6, 6/4, 6/3
Anastidis/Fouche def. [5]Day/Perez 6/4, 5/7, 7/5
Anderson/Runarsdottir def. [8]Mensarb/Saikikimbondwe 6/3, 6/3
[2]Cornetsson/Johnson def. Aries/Stosur 5/7, 6/4, 7/6(1)

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #54
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Singles and doubles win!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #55
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Vittoria and Natalia Puerto Rico!

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #56
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Holy fucking shit!!! EAT THAT SWEDEN!!! Swedes SUCK!!!! Iceland is da bomb! Real vikingness right there!!!! I'm out to destray ya all!!

First victory ever against a Swede I think...
Even in doubles, if you see how that Xhaka is following around the Swedes like a damn annoying bulldog.

Last.fm
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #57
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSFan1 aka Joshua L. View Post
Singles Results, Second Round

Vittoria Perez def. [1]Fleri Hingisafrilia 2/6, 7/5, 7/5
That makes in four tournament matches in a row that Fleri has lost - this time to the Spaniard Vittoria in three sets.
For 100 times, Vittoria is now Puerto Rican

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #58
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Vittoria

Fleri / Kath

Congrats winners losers

seeded players
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #59
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Alize's doing well in doubles so far

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #60
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Alexandra

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote