Newest TT Board Member - Michael! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who Do You Want As The Newest TT Board Member?

Michael! 38 57.58%
tennismaster8820 20 30.30%
Adrian. 2 3.03%
goOudinUSA 5 7.58%
Tomek. 1 1.52%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #1
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Newest TT Board Member - Michael!

vote for whoever you want to replace ITZ on the tt board.
the vote will stay open until next wednesday to give everyone ample time to vote.

candidates can write about themselves in this thread if they feel like it, and anyone can ask any questions that they like to any of the candidates.

happy voting

(oh, i should say that you need 50.1% support to win. if nobody gets 50.1% after the first vote, then the combination of top-scoring candidates which makes 50% combined will advance to the next vote
eg adrian gets 40% michael gets 30% and the other three candidates get 10% each. in that case, adrian and michael would advance to the decisive vote and people would get to vote again. i hope that's clear.)

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy

Last edited by Chris 84 : Feb 13th, 2013 at 09:37 PM.
Chris 84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #2
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vote For Your Newest TT Board Member

tennismaster8820
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #3
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

I vote for Michael!
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #4
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

Michi!
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #5
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
tennismaster8820
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #6
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

tennismaster8820 is who I vote for
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #7
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

as usual, anybody who votes but who does not have a TT ranking will have their vote disregarded.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #8
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of
Michael
Sorry Andelko

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:0
Doubles : 2:8
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 02:20 AM   #9
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

How the hell can I choose between two of the best TT Managers in the business - both Michael and Andelko are bloody fantastic guys - It's virtually a toss of the coin, Andelko just edges for me it because of the way he inspired so many people to get involved in the WTF Stats Database

Titles (6) - 2012 - New Haven, SF - WIMBLEDON, 2013 - Beijing, Member of Winning GB Fed Cup Team, 2014 - Brisbane, Dubai, Stuttgart, Rome
Doubles - (Rank : 1) (High : 1)
Titles - (13) (w/tennisbuddy12) 2010 - Bad Gastein, (w/Tuckii) 2013 - ITF Bertioga, (w/mateusz2904) - 2010 - Bogota, ITF -Karuizawa, ITF - Montpellier, 2011 - Bogota, Birmingham, ITF - Poitiers, ITF - Bratislava, 2012 - ITF - Opole, 2013 - Bad Gastein, 2014 - WIMBLEDON, Bad Gastein
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:17 AM   #10
country flag Shaddad

Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all

voted for Andelko

but to tell the truth,it was really difficult to decide between the two.
Singles:2012 ITF Wellington,ITF Chiasso
Doubles:2012 ITF Chiasso,ITF Prague,ITF Brescia,RU Wimbledon (w/chenhw)
Shaddad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #11
country flag xieergai

xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of

Vote for Michael!
I think both of them r very excellent.But what Michael!'s did is perfect.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #12
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the two new members can convince an "old member" to have a voting to legitimate the board.
Sorry Andelko, voted for Michi
valac222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #13
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

3 votes...

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #14
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future
To be honest, i am not putting a vote here, when there will be no more information. Whichplayers are willing to be in the board? Why should we vote for these players, separate from that they are good managers? Etc. In this way i can keep on mentioning names here that actually don't want to be in the board!

rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #15
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future
Sorry about my previous post! Had to read!

Michael! It is! Only one who extends his description a little further! Just thinking that people know what you do generally on the forum isn't enough in my opinion!

rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote