2013 National Team Indoors - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:49 AM   #121
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 National Team Indoors

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #122
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

It's like 2011 NCAA, if Ray played UCLA would've won. Ray has beaten Guarachi, so...

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #123
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #124
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Championship point

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #125
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

from ITA website;

Kay is joined on the ITA All-Tournament Team by the following singles players and doubles pairs:

Singles
No. 1 – Danielle Lao, USC
No. 2 – Kyle McPhillips, UCLA
No. 3 – Whitney Kay, North Carolina
No. 4 – Silvia Garcia, Georgia
No. 5 – Caroline Price, North Carolina
No. 6 – Clementina Riobueno, Miami (Fla.)

Doubles
No. 1 – Kaitlyn Christian/Sabrina Santamaria, USC
No. 2 – Courtney Dolehide/Pamela Montez, UCLA
No. 3 – Catherine Harrison/Kyle McPhillips, UCLA

"This is the sixth annual ITA National Women’s Team Indoor All-Tournament Team. Voters included the head coaches from the 16 participating teams. Georgia Tech’s Kirsten Flower was named the first ever Most Outstanding Player of the event in 2008. Georgia’s Chelsey Gullickson earned the award in 2009, with Northwestern’s Maria Mosolova receiving the honor in 2010. Stanford senior Hilary Barte was chosen as the Most Outstanding player in 2011, while UCLA rookie Robin Anderson was last year’s selection."

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #126
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

UNC is not playing next year, so USC can finally win it

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #127
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
UNC is not playing next year, so USC can finally win it
Wow, news that UNC is not playing next year. Wonder if it is similarly motivated as the reasons that Florida and Stanford have not played the last two years. Has UNC arranged for another team to also not play, and they play each other?
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #128
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Colette says UNC was approached by UF and STAN?

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:39 AM   #129
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Maybe non-STAN,UF,UNC teams will have an advantage on recruiting; they can compete in 2 championships

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 04:33 AM   #130
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

They're going to start a Nike tournament of 4 teams...just like they do in women's volleyball. Who will the 4th team be?
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:26 AM   #131
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
They're going to start a Nike tournament of 4 teams...just like they do in women's volleyball. Who will the 4th team be?
At the same time as WTI? Well, maybe a team in those area, I guess..
And of course a Nike using team..

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Feb 21st, 2013 at 03:37 PM.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:15 PM   #132
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
At the same time as WTI? Well, maybe a team in those area, I guess..
And of course Nike user..
Sorry, I was just speculating. It wouldn't surprise me if this happens though.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote