2013 National Team Indoors - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #91
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 National Team Indoors

Seniors, Pam from UCLA and Zoe from UNC are really fighting. And of course, Gina. I guess experience matters.

Tessa vs Courtney the battle of the juniors

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #92
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Glad the final is turning out to be so competitive. Was worried it could be over quickly after UCLA steamrolled through doubles.

I wonder if the winner will elevate to #1? I guess if UNC wins, it should be a #1 vs #2 showdown when UF visits Chapel Hill next Monday...
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #93
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Zoe won the 2nd set

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #94
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

looks like it may come down to Whitney Kay's match as the determining outcome
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #95
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
looks like it may come down to Whitney Kay's match as the determining outcome
And I thought you were a UCLA fan

Great fight from Pam, though. KK, learn from her!

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #96
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
And I thought you were a UCLA fan

Great fight from Pam, though. KK, learn from her!
I am! I was just referencing Kay because she was the determining match against USC too. =)
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #97
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
I am! I was just referencing Kay because she was the determining match against USC too. =)
Don't remind me of the still fresh painful memory!

Whitney leads 6-5.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #98
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Tie break to decide it all
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #99
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Whitney is the better clutch server...but we'll see?

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #100
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Earlier...

@zootennis

McPhillips wins at 2 to make it 3-3. Montez saves match point and holds for 5-5. Kay missed sitter at net on MP. #ITAIndoors
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #101
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Wow what a finish!

Major kudos to the folks at UVA for finding a way to squeeze the tiebreak score into this live score page.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #102
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Earlier...

@zootennis

McPhillips wins at 2 to make it 3-3. Montez saves match point and holds for 5-5. Kay missed sitter at net on MP. #ITAIndoors
So it's not so much Pam saving but Whitney giving the point away

6-3 now.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #103
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

6-5

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #104
country flag CTSEMT

Congrats UNC! Well deserved, taking out all of the top 3 seeds enroute to the title.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #105
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Whitney How many mps did she waste, 3?

Pam

WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!!

USC now let's win the NCAA, shall we?

- Woodrow Wilson