2013 National Team Indoors - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #46
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 National Team Indoors

Is Gabi going to clinch again

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #47
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

USC and UNC tied 3-3. It all comes down to court 3 with Kay vs. Zoe. I thought Kay would put away Zoe in the 2nd set.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #48
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

USC is not so deep after all

Yates was pretty good, more powerful, maybe she should've started..and why is Price lower than McHale despite the huge ranking difference

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #49

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
USC is not so deep after all

Yates was pretty good, more powerful, maybe she should've started..and why is Price lower than McHale despite the huge ranking difference
My thoughts about UCLA as well! They're not as deep as I thought they would be. I'd be interested to see how they do with Ray back in the lineup. At this point, I'm going to assume she is injured. I hope Stella plays around with the double pairings a little more.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #50
country flag ats_tennis

ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
My thoughts about UCLA as well! They're not as deep as I thought they would be. I'd be interested to see how they do with Ray back in the lineup. At this point, I'm going to assume she is injured. I hope Stella plays around with the double pairings a little more.
Ray is sick. Whitney won final 6 games to clinch it for UNC. Sorry fantic
ats_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:20 AM   #51
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

didn't both Zoe and Gabi lead 3-0 in the 3rd

Ah well, go Tarheels! I'm rooting for you girls, has UNC even won
a Slam? I want a new winner

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #52

Thumbs down Re: 2013 National Team Indoors

Quote:
didn't both Zoe and Gabi lead 3-0 in the 3rd

Ah well, go Tarheels! I'm rooting for you girls, has UNC even won
a Slam? I want a new winner
Show another Pac-12 school some love! haha
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:48 AM   #53
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
Show another Pac-12 school some love! haha
Don't be greedy! UCLA won everything! 2008 NCAA, 2012 Indoors, didn't you have enough And UCLA will have more chances when Brady comes in next year

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #54
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

But to think of it, UNC too will get Loeb and Carter...

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:56 AM   #55
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

This is why Florida doesn't need to play indoors They have 3 of the 4 indoor semifinalists on their schedule
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #56
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Overall I think it's a good thing, elite teams struggling, USC, UCLA, STAN..(wait that's all Pac 12 ) That means lower teams aren't afraid any more and are challenging. I do want parity

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #57
country flag knoxt

knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold

What happened to Cal? The program is in a slump so far this season! Must be a rebuilding year..
knoxt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #58
country flag knoxt

knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold

And every starting player from UNC is ranked
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:32 AM   #59
country flag knoxt

http://www.thesabre.com/message_boar...ry/9/74567.php

Subject: Unreal Baylor-Alabama match
Posted by: Clark on Sat Feb 9 2013 12:35:57 PM
Alabama #1 was up 4-0 in the third set, lost it 4-6.

Alabama was up 3-0, was at 6-2,6-6 in #2 and #5 singles, so Baylor
had to win both tiebreakers to stay alive, and they did,and now they are
up a break in the third set of both matches.

Baylor was up 7-5, 5-0 at #4, and now it is 7-5, 6-7, 0-1, and that
match will probably decide it all.

The schedule is getting way off with the two consolation round matches
going to the third set of the final matches.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #60

Quote:
Don't be greedy! UCLA won everything! 2008 NCAA, 2012 Indoors, didn't you have enough And UCLA will have more chances when Brady comes in next year
Yes, but UCLA isn't dominating and winning everything like Stanford used to. When that happens, I'll be okay if you didn't root for them haha.