2013 National Team Indoors - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #16
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 National Team Indoors

Come on USC, finish it already

Now they lost the dbls pt like 4 in a row(last year included) at UVA
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #17
country flag knoxt

knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of

Li Xi clearly wasn't 100%...
knoxt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #18
country flag knoxt

knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of

It's a shame the host school had to play a top 4 seed.
knoxt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #19
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Ellis starts at #1

We'll see how good UGA freshmen are.

UGA clearly decided to clench #3 first, since Mia and Lauren are very good dbls players.
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #20
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Looks like Okuno could be making her debut as well - listed at #5 for UGA.

ETA: Or not. Looks like they pulled Okuno prior to the start of singles.

Last edited by CTSEMT : Feb 9th, 2013 at 02:01 AM.
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #21
country flag fantic

Chui is starting for CAL
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #22
country flag fantic

1. #1 Sabrina Santamaria/Kaitlyn Christian (USC) def. #10 Stephanie Nauta/Li Xi (UVA) 8-0

They got bageled again Feel sorry for both girls, I actually like those two
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #23
country flag fantic

Price didn't even play dbls

Goransson and Duranteau aren't even playing and still CAL looks likely to win..
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #24
country flag fantic

Texas is making a comeback. Ellis roaring back to the win, that'll tie 2-2

And Cal vs MICH is getting interesting too,
Cal 3-0 lead, yet MICH 1,2 are making a comeback while CAL 5,6 are leading the 2nd
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #25
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe I missed the thread, but did they change the rules on when the tiebreaker is played in doubles matches? Is it now played at 7-7 instead of 8-8?
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #26
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
Maybe I missed the thread, but did they change the rules on when the tiebreaker is played in doubles matches? Is it now played at 7-7 instead of 8-8?
tie_breaker should answer this
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #27
country flag fantic

1. USC's dbls point losing streak in Team Indoors (currently at 4 from last year)

2. KK/Sabs winning streak this season.

Will those 2 records hold up today?
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #28
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
(ignoring noises off) They certainly did: http://tenniskalamazoo.blogspot.co.u...t-medical.html
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #29
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
tie_breaker should answer this
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #30
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Texas is making a comeback. Ellis roaring back to the win, that'll tie 2-2

And Cal vs MICH is getting interesting too,
Cal 3-0 lead, yet MICH 1,2 are making a comeback while CAL 5,6 are leading the 2nd
Tayler and Kelly are unsung heroes in this match. They both extended their matches preventing any Michigan swing in momentum in the match. Had Michigan won those two matches it would have put a lot of pressure on Zsofi and Anett, especially since at that point sets were split on the top courts.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote