Torres Sisters Announcing Immediate Retirement - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #1
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute
Torres Sisters Announcing Immediate Retirement

San Juan, Puerto Rico -- Much to the shock and awe of the Puerto Rican Olympic Committee and Tennis Federation, both Natalia and Izabela Torres announced their immediate retirement from the FWTT and FWTTJ tours respectively. Recent family hardships and the strain of the tour have led to injuries that cannot be healed except by leaving the courts. Izabela will move permanently to New York City where she was admitted into The Juilliard School. Meanwhile, Natalia will go into the Masters in Business Administration at the Carnegie Mellon University of Pittsburgh. The sisters have offered their tennis federation their skills and time, when possible, to help up and coming Puerto Rico star Elena Puig.
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #2
country flag Mattographer
Also known as AlexSydney

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Torres Sisters Announcing Immediate Retirement

It's time to find a new country to represent

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #3
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

^Join Israel
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #4
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Why?
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #5
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute
I wanted a clean start to do a better job a tracking their careers and to write articles and whatnot. So no my player is Elena Puig in the juniors, later on I might create a second player...but for now no worries I'm still playing.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #6
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Since you already had a player in the pros, she can go straight to pros unless you prefer her to stay in juniors for a bit.

And yes, Susan Day is right. Israel has an opening.

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #7
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSFan1 aka Joshua L. View Post
Since you already had a player in the pros, she can go straight to pros unless you prefer her to stay in juniors for a bit. And yes, Susan Day is right. Israel has an opening.
Would it be ok to create an 18yo to start directly in the Pro's then? I'd like to keep Elena in the juniors for now.
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #8
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Since you already had a player in the pros, she can go straight to pros unless you prefer her to stay in juniors for a bit.

And yes, Susan Day is right. Israel has an opening.
Greece and Brazil have openings too Imagine in years, OG in own country ^^

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #9
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

Azerbaijan always likes players ric ...

Vote here
randy72391 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #10
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

everying vying for this new player to be created.

dun dun daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #11
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Denmark??? Malou and ????

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (4) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer, Dothan w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #12
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
Would it be ok to create an 18yo to start directly in the Pro's then? I'd like to keep Elena in the juniors for now.
Yes, that's fine.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #13
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Of course you can start two players. A senior and a junior player.
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #14
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Quote:
Yes, that's fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.T.A.R. View Post
Of course you can start two players. A senior and a junior player.
thanks, you guys rock!

...time to design a senior character.
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #15
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Yes, from Israel.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams