Early Entry List and news - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #16
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of
Re: Entry List?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Not really. You know you have real options to get 50 points for a win knowing you won't be playing any top 32 player in the first round so a win is quite realistic.

Not to mention the awesome benefits from playing MD instead of Q. In IW knowing you are playing Miami next they give you a minimum of 10 free nights in the official (and luxury) hotel, so even if you lose in under an hour in the first round you get some paid holidays in a top resort in California Q players get just 2 nights free accomodation (in a worse hotel). Miami also gives free rental car to every player in MD and 7 nights of free accomodation in a top hotel. Not to mention the big $$$ you get for MD instead of Q. Believe me, no players would choose to play in Q rather than MD, especially in IW/Miami
Wow, I had no idea! Lucky, lucky players.
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #17
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not really. You know you have real options to get 50 points for a win knowing you won't be playing any top 32 player in the first round so a win is quite realistic.

Not to mention the awesome benefits from playing MD instead of Q. In IW knowing you are playing Miami next they give you a minimum of 10 free nights in the official (and luxury) hotel, so even if you lose in under an hour in the first round you get some paid holidays in a top resort in California Q players get just 2 nights free accomodation (in a worse hotel). Miami also gives free rental car to every player in MD and 7 nights of free accomodation in a top hotel. Not to mention the big $$$ you get for MD instead of Q. Believe me, no players would choose to play in Q rather than MD, especially in IW/Miami

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #18
country flag perfil

perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice

When will the Q List be out?
perfil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #19
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfil View Post
When will the Q List be out?
tomorrow or Wednesday
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #20
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Early Entry List and news

Q list is out. Last player in is #120 Chang.

Players who did not enter Q:

#82 Johansson (MDO)
#89 Y-J Chan
#104 Knapp
#112 Duan
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #21
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Thanks spiceboy
Jeez, Karin wtf?
Your schedule is again totally fu&@$&
You start playing well, a good event over the next month will guarantee direct de to rg and wimby and u don't play here or Charlie?
Other than that, both amazing events in stunning locations ..good points........,,worst case, u loose in 1st rnd quals in Miami and u still pretty much have 2 weeks off..... Grrrrrrr
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #22
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Americans in QD ALT's and top 5 MD/QD ALT's. If you don't mind, thanks!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #23
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

MAIN DRAW ALTERNATES:

Seq Player Name Nation Rank Pref With in

1 F PARMENTIER, PAULINE B FRA 76 1
2 F DATE-KRUMM, KIMIKO JPN 77 1
3 F GIORGI, CAMILA ITA 78 1
4 F BABOS, TIMEA HUN 79 1
5 F MINELLA, MANDY LUX 80 1

We have not heard about any wds yet...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #24
country flag perfil

perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice perfil is just really nice

Quote:
Q list is out. Last player in is #120 Chang.

Players who did not enter Q:

#82 Johansson (MDO)
#89 Y-J Chan
#104 Knapp
#112 Duan
Any portuguese (MLDB or MJK) in ALT for Q List? Thanks
perfil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #25
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Please. Two withdrawals. PLEASE.

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #26
country flag ZEUS77

ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice

ormaechea in Q or dont can ? thanks
ZEUS77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #27
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

She's 11-12 Out Q.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 01:09 PM   #28
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Kimiko makes it into the MD
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:05 AM   #29
country flag maxomax

maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future

Khromacheva QWC, she just said it on twitter
maxomax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 05:55 AM   #30
country flag rafaelkafka

rafaelkafka has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
She's 11-12 Out Q.
Is Teliana Pereira in? Thank you a lot in advance.
rafaelkafka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote