Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 09:58 PM   #1231
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

^yes what I trying to saying tho is yes makes sense make money good money but between 2 years you mention is difference $50000 and 6 more event and who know extra costs of coach travel train hit partners all that. But she ends with less or low rank . My thinking what lucic from seeing how she play and learning bit of her result and history seem that playing right mix challengers ITF certain times give her ranking boost so maybe get in few more main draw wta with chance to pull upset then qualy wta which can be crazy packed good players or whatever. Her ranking up in high 60's low 70's witch where lucic should be easily my thinking then she get more chance for wta main draws and more $$$ but IMHO only be very smart playing right ITF and playing them hard get the ranking up make life easier for her but you alreadynsaidnthis with idea to play clay events USA challenger instead qualies red clay Europe even though Stutgart we see some good matches from lucic for sure. She want big result singles Imdon't think it just gonna happen out,of blue air or whatever. Now seems when she have direct entry main draw she don't have much singles win to build on. How she gonna do in two chances Palermo & Bastad cuz she can't play German challenger now for matches. Glad of that tho cuz she in grand Slam QF with JJ. Easy answer al of it is: lucic go out there have one or just 2 great singles event score big points and there you have the ranking. Do good at a tournament singles instead of just okay but not so easy or she done it by now eh?
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:01 PM   #1232
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know what her and JJ's doubles rankings will be? they have tomorrow off. i think the draw is now open--they've taken out three of the tougher grass teams in the tournament
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:18 PM   #1233
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Mirjana 40th, JJ 44th
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:21 PM   #1234
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

If they win next match Lucic will be #34
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:47 PM   #1235
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

so they are essentially one win away from being seeded at the US Open!!
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 11:04 PM   #1236
ajmo!

Yeh, 400 points more if they win.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 06:46 PM   #1237
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

crazyness looking possible like semfinals could be lisicki flipkens bartoli radwankska lucic! Must be she want to cry and jump from tall building but no she must fight to see what happen with doubles and JJ wants this too!!!!!
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 07:19 PM   #1238
country flag KingOfSwing

TRUTH Flipken lisicki ragwanska bartoli! like semifinal of Quebec City maybe Memphis!
but Wimbledon! Who gonna win? lucic really how could she not weep? Aga gonna sneak up take it. Flipken wins this we all gonna laugh.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:33 PM   #1239
ajmo!

just knew the moment she lost that it was her biggsest chance ever

A week ago she had even match against Lisicki and last year demolished Bartoli.

I feel awful, dont even wanna think how does she feel.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:04 PM   #1240
ajmo!

Finally! COURT2!
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:28 PM   #1241
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

wow. court 2 is a nice, big venue. maybe a good crowd will watch since mens qF don't start until 1pm.
SERVivor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:18 AM   #1242
country flag KingOfSwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
just knew the moment she lost that it was her biggsest chance ever

A week ago she had even match against Lisicki and last year demolished Bartoli.

I feel awful, dont even wanna think how does she feel.
^This still but you know lucic no guarantee for round come after win. Not make less of mirjana bcuz now I feel like she my one of my new favor player for sure but was reading tennis.com bartoli win vs. stephens and now Marion in semis and lucic beat her hard last year for big big win topm10 star and was favorite w/ good draw after that and Vinci take her out. Lucic would maybe what get round 16 Petra? No no sure thing. She didn't beat carla because just Carla made her think about it and good shots making. Thing is lucic had worst draw last year did better. Better draw this year didn't. Next year she get decent draw lucic could still get fourth round but I dont think she ever gonna do like Goran win the whole thing 7 matches. She don't even get to birmingham quarter or eastbourne out of qualify on grass. Most wonderful thing is this moment with JJ and im don't wanna think what can happen so I gonna expect they lose every match. Don't even want to expect JJ and mirjana it's too much anxious to think it. Gonna watch. We see what gonna come front it
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:36 AM   #1243
ajmo!

Hasn't entered Stanford nor Baku. I really hope she plays 100k Astana because it's surely gonna be weak and fantastic chance for points, but I doubt she will. Also, week later there's a 75k in Donetsk.
Just think she should go for that after Palermo and Bad Gastein. It could bring a lot, but she'll probably be in Florida at that time. Or on vacation somewhere.

So it would be: WTA Palermo-WTA Bad Gastein(better choice would be 100k but it's to late)-100k Astana-75k Donetsk-2 weeks off- US Open

But' she'll probably go to States and play Q of Toronto and Cincinatti. Also, if they make huge run in Wimbledon they will probably play Toronto and Cincy in doubles.

Last edited by ajmo! : Jul 3rd, 2013 at 10:43 AM.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:59 AM   #1244
country flag KingOfSwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Hasn't entered Stanford nor Baku. I really hope she plays 100k Astana because it's surely gonna be weak and fantastic chance for points, but I doubt she will. Also, week later there's a 75k in Donetsk.
Just think she should go for that after Palermo and Bad Gastein. It could bring a lot, but she'll probably be in Florida at that time. Or on vacation somewhere.

So it would be: WTA Palermo-WTA Bad Gastein(better choice would be 100k but it's to late)-100k Astana-75k Donetsk-2 weeks off- US Open

But' she'll probably go to States and play Q of Toronto and Cincinatti. Also, if they make huge run in Wimbledon they will probably play Toronto and Cincy in doubles.
main draw palermo bad bastein. Oh I didn't see she and JJ probly got to play roger cup and Cincinnati. Hope something good happen main draws of clay event for lucic because I like her more and more. Why to wonder bcuz any tournament lucic can say hey I want to win all of it. If she don't go to these to maybe win them do good what is point of her schedule wondering about it me too? Lucic you have huge game please use this to hit hard every event maybe win one. really mirjana just win a event any event win one or get to quarterfinal often. Who can think she suddenly win Wimbledon when she dont win a wta since 1998 and don't even make quarterfinal warmup wtas? now it's tough times for she and JJ coming to play Wimbkedon QF. luv this team GO!!!!!!!
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:12 PM   #1245
country flag KingOfSwing

lucic got one of big return in tennis but what she dont got is brain to know make little change here there if things little bit off. Luv her n JJ as team but really these two could win whole thing. luck to the both hard courts wherever.