Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #1186
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

I dont KNOW for lucic would for sure win way to final but,like other one I think for sure lucic could do it and think probably would butmfornthe Carla backhand point because you watch the game lucic had this point won and game too would be 4-4 and whole new story. Really was lucky shot for carla but this is tennis. Lucic could not win the game after this backhand was problem and winner like that gave Carla big lift. Cant blame lucic for the one point she had it but carla got lucky in way to make her feel invincable and can't blame lucic there either.just suckswin that game she would feel unbeatible. Instead, carla. Big pain now is lucic drop around 117 rankings which crazy for player of her talent. That not right. Her schedule gotta be pretty dumb. These other girl in her range who not have big upsets like her this year earns the padding points by play lots of challengers. Lucic play tough wta qualifying draw where shit points you can get and then you lose you out. Seem to me she make strategy with the coach put herself in place where ranking in the 60's 70's where it should and get more wta main draws chances for upsets. Lucic = crime to be 117 in world. Maybe she have to qualify US Open now. Oh well she probably like JJ no one can tell her nothing that why they decent doubles together.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #1187
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Hope next round will be on TV court. They'll play on Monday?
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #1188
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i mean, it really should be on a tv court.
not sure if they play monday. the toughest match is next. if they can get through it, they can go all the way imo
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #1189
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

I think it will be on a tv court. But, All womens and mens fourth round singles matches are played on Monday because of the the no Sunday play rule. that's 16 singles matches so those matches will take up a lot of tv court time. But, since seven or eight courts are tv courts I think they'll still get on a tv court.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #1190
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

@ KingOfSwing: It's no rocket science that Mirjana's ranking would benefit from playing ITF's, but the thing is - her bank account wouldn't, and she plays for the money first and foremost. This is obvious by her choice of tournaments, cause she'd rather win the same money for playing less and bomb out early than work her way through the week and get in some cases better points, plus build her confidence by playing consecutive matches. I already stated here that I think she'd do a great favor to herself by staying in the States after Miami to play Charleston plus some tournaments on green clay before coming to Europe just for the French Open, cause she can obviously play very well (maybe even better than on the red clay) on that surface. But that way she'd earn much less money and work much harder, which she obviously is not crazy enough to do.

Anyway, a nice result in doubles today. Yes, I'm also hoping for a TV court, but I fear that many courts which had cameras won't have them in the 2nd week, which is a standard procedure on slams. Hope I'm wrong.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #1191
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

second match on court 17
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #1192
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i don't remember if that is a tv court...
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #1193
country flag croat123

not a tv court. but guess who will be on tv again--aoyama/scheepers. wtf
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #1194
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
not a tv court. but guess who will be on tv again--aoyama/scheepers. wtf
Yes it is, I think one of our player actually played on it a few days ago (which one, not sure) and the match is listed on LSH already.
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #1195
country flag ma re

Btw, in case of a win, in the doubles QF they could face Jurak/Tanasugarn which would guarantee us one Croatian player in the semis Of course, I won't be holding my breath And in a perfect world one of those teams would face Bouchard/Martic in the finals - talk about daydreaming...
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #1196
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

I think Dodig played on it. It was a tv court last week, we'll see if cameras are still on.
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #1197
country flag croat123

Yes, Dodig played on it, but the cameras were off yesterday
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #1198
ajmo!

Livescorehunter says there will be a stream, I really hope it's true.
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #1199
country flag croat123

fingers crossed
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 11:35 AM   #1200
ajmo!

No stream.. Wimbledon
such a stupid decision, this is gonna be very interesting match.