Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #1156
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Now watch Suarez-Navarro make the final !
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #1157
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

This is the only chance for her to win Wimbledon. It a dream that she has, and on the end of this day it seems like she could have make it to final. Until colapse at 11 she had bp in almost every game and was playing perfect on serve. I tell you, I think she could have done something HUGE.

I feel insane saying it, but I feel that way.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #1158
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
This is the only chance for her to win Wimbledon. It a dream that she has, and on the end of this day it seems like she could have make it to final. Until colapse at 11 she had bp in almost every game and was playing perfect on serve. I tell you, I think she could have done something HUGE.

I feel insane saying it, but I feel that way.
why to feel insane this match with Carla lucic had it. It was her to win 6-1 6-4 and now look because Vika out and Masha out and ivanlvic out and you know lucic would beat Bouchard and she can beat makarova and Bartoli and Kvitova who is playing ridiculous and who don't even have to play Yara who pull out and this draw opened like red carpet for the big hitter on the roll and that could be lucic straight to the final. This is sickest day wimbledon ever with Federer OUT in R2 and JJ is OUT like dog by Dolonc. Dolonc of them all! Lucic not maybe to cry because she can say she did as good this wimbledon as roger Federer but lucic never have another chance in this world like this do something big not likely anyhow. Maybe she and JJ be sompissed they go deep in double but I am not counting on it now. Awful day for the favorites players at least for mine.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #1159
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
why to feel insane this match with Carla lucic had it. It was her to win 6-1 6-4 and now look because Vika out and Masha out and ivanlvic out and you know lucic would beat Bouchard and she can beat makarova and Bartoli and Kvitova who is playing ridiculous and who don't even have to play Yara who pull out and this draw opened like red carpet for the big hitter on the roll and that could be lucic straight to the final. This is sickest day wimbledon ever with Federer OUT in R2 and JJ is OUT like dog by Dolonc. Dolonc of them all! Lucic not maybe to cry because she can say she did as good this wimbledon as roger Federer but lucic never have another chance in this world like this do something big not likely anyhow. Maybe she and JJ be sompissed they go deep in double but I am not counting on it now. Awful day for the favorites players at least for mine.
This and anything else...
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #1160
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

It's sure she'll never have another chance...

Her draw to final would look like this:

Puig-Birnerova
Stephens-Cetkovska
Bartoli-Giorgi/Cirstea
Knapp-De Britto

Kvitova-Muguruza
LUCIC-Bouchard
Dolonc-Flipkens
Cornet-Penetta

I dont care if CSN loses next round, Mirjana made her look like amateur for a set and 1/3 of second.
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #1161
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
the way the upsets have been raining down it would be funny if Serena lost and didn't make the final but I doubt it will happen
It wouldn't be funny at all, this tournament is getting disgraceful. On the side of the draw where Aza and Shara were, there's not a 1 (one) girl who with her quality deserves to be in the grand slam SF (Kvitova and Stephens are the closest) and now one of those will be in the final. There's more quality on Serena's side of the draw but i just can't and don't want to see her lose (i'm not a big fan but she's just so much better than everyone else ATM that it would be just plain wrong not to win another title however boring that looks to some (i don't get that, how can watching tennis as it should be played ever be boring, it's like Mikica played the 1st set today but Serena can do it for as long as she has to)
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #1162
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdelaney View Post
Now watch Suarez-Navarro make the final !
She's not getting past Bouchard, i'm risking my paycheck on it if the price is right.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #1163
ajmo!

Just make Bouchard play on the net, give her some smashes and match ia yours.
But, I also think CSN and her sucess is not important for Lucic potential chances.
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #1164
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
It's sure she'll never have another chance...
She will...but never like this. I mean, she is not 21 but 31 as someone already said. With every year she is older and older...time doesn't work (in tennis terms) for her. Still, this year she is playing some of her best tennis since comeback (like flawless wins against Vesnina who won two tournaments this year and Wickmayer) and (is)was ready by level she can play to do some deep run in Wimbledon. And this time draw was working for her. I mean, if she wanted to do something BIG, she should be able to beat CSN. And she SHOWED even on this day when she lost, she COULD do it...but she didn't... To not take me wrong, it is all about goals. But since her comeback she is announcing big things...Anyway, since her comeback this was biggest chance to make really BIG thing like her biggest success since comeback: maybe R4 (hey, that would be amazing), QF (slumping Kvitova, even Martic beat her last year) to not speak about even more POSSIBLE things with such an open draw with no more Azarenka and Sharapova there...
Anyway, it will never happen again to have slumping top 10 player and two best seeds out on her BEST by far surface where she is only able to produce something big...ok, she can do good results at hard but we all know it is not the same as grass...Anyway, life goes on but it could be such an incredible story for Miki in this year Wimbledon...but it is not going to happen.
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #1165
ajmo!

I just hope she doesnt look at the draw because she will kill herself for not regrouping on the start of the 3rd set.
When focused she was so much better

On the other hand, why CSN hade to made that bh at 34? Why, oh why?
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #1166
ajmo!

Not in mixed draw, probably she had no wish for anything today..
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #1167
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

hope she has a good run in doubles with JJ now that they are both out of singles. maybe they will focus well.
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #1168
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Players in R3 of Wimbledon 2013: Puig, Birnerova, Giorgi, Knapp, Larcher de Brito, Bouchard, Dolonc
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #1169
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

feeling awful all my favorites of players gone from wimbledon rafa and roger JJ Jamie masha mel the lot of them and now mirjana lucic too and wish I could seen the first set this Carla match other places at tennisforum saying first set was like amazement even people who not fans maybe of lucic. good run in doubles might make sting go away? but as long times fans of lucic anyone think this lost will discourage rest of her season or make her want more? Too early to know i guess. Must be kicking herself tho cuz you know she know what kind of draw remaining here. Will such amazing first set give some hope or make thing worse cuz she lost anyhow? hope you keep fighting mirjana. You have new fan for sure here.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #1170
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Players in R3 of Wimbledon 2013: Puig, Birnerova, Giorgi, Knapp, Larcher de Brito, Bouchard, Dolonc
Sounds like a QF of a 50k at best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
but as long times fans of lucic anyone think this lost will discourage rest of her season or make her want more? Will such amazing first set give some hope or make thing worse cuz she lost anyhow?
It won't discourage her for sure. She is a type of player who just throws the result behind her and looks ahead. Sometimes that's actually not so good, cause there are times when she should stop and think about what happened, but I'm pretty sure we'll see her firing thunderbolts (all over the place...) at her very next event already.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote