Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:05 AM   #1081
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Great draw. Good luck!
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:26 PM   #1082
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

nice one no seed for lucic first round arvidsson not exactly hot fast surfaces player and Navarro pretty good but no specalist really but as we know it all about the first match and lucic in grass you thing has good chance here? JJ gets konta so I am happy to see what comes from these draws. Wonder how doubles they will get lucky. Wimbledon is here.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:29 PM   #1083
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

That's a great draw for Lucic...Arvidsson, then 2nd rd would be 2 clay courters. She needs to focus and make the most of it
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:19 PM   #1084
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

JJ and lucic plays chai-chang medina gargoyles first round double. Can be winnable.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:34 PM   #1085
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

they are playing seeds, but i think they are the favorites. good luck!
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:45 PM   #1086
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Arviddson is better than Panova, who Mirjana played I the first round last year. True, Arviddson has been in bad form lately, but Mirjana should be careful. Suarez-Navarro made the semi-final in Holland, so she is playing good grass court tennis. I wouldn't say this is the easiest draw.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:21 PM   #1087
country flag KingOfSwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
Arviddson is better than Panova, who Mirjana played I the first round last year. True, Arviddson has been in bad form lately, but Mirjana should be careful. Suarez-Navarro made the semi-final in Holland, so she is playing good grass court tennis. I wouldn't say this is the easiest draw.
This but if lucic who just kill the good pliskova and wickmayer who make semifn in eastbourne don't bring it to girl who have not win any wimbledon match in 7 yrs and playing lately like dog then what hope can be? true lucic play terrible match in eastbourne qual but you would think she feel bit more focus for wimbledon. Carla is kind of interesting player to watch she pretty shifty with the shots but lucic tall girl like lucic the topspin of Carla sits up nice for her I bet. But she got to win even one match anyway. GL to her. She did so good last year and her big game she can maybe get to third round who knows?
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:58 AM   #1088
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

And doubles draw is shit again. Seeds in R1 and Vesnina/Makarova in R3.

Mirjana's doubles this year:

Australian Open: retired in R3
Won Midland (Czink)
Lost in Memphis R1 to team that made it to final.
Lost in Florianapolis R2 to team that made it to final.
Lost in Indian Wells R2 to team that made it to final.
Lost in Miami R1.
Lost in Stuttgart R2 to team that won the title.
Lost in Madrid R2 to team that made it to final.
Lost in Rome QF.
Lost in RG R3 to team that won the title.
Lost in Eastbourne R2 to team that made it to at least final.

Also, in this tournaments when they lost to champions, Mirjana and her partner were closest to ''beat'' them in the tournament.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:46 PM   #1089
country flag KingOfSwing

Jamie lose eastbourne final! Really really like jamie but lucic beat jamie all meetings beat vesnina all meeting with even a bagel few weeks ago Stutgart and you think: lucic could win this tournament if these two can win it / gets to finals! make you kind of sad like WHEN will be mirjana's turn, u know?
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:01 PM   #1090
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
Jamie lose eastbourne final! Really really like jamie but lucic beat jamie all meetings beat vesnina all meeting with even a bagel few weeks ago Stutgart and you think: lucic could win this tournament if these two can win it / gets to finals! make you kind of sad like WHEN will be mirjana's turn, u know?
Don't forget Miki last week beat Wickmayer too with one bagel and she was at SF this time.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:29 AM   #1091
country flag croat123

Court nine. Second match. Good luck
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:53 PM   #1092
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

no stream?
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:29 PM   #1093
country flag croat123

nope
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:46 PM   #1094
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
It seems hard for her to keep up her form playing a few days in a row.
qwertytx is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #1095
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Mirjana up to #51 in doubles (from #55 last week). Almost top 50!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote