Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #1066
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
Serves me right for counting the Dabrowski match as a given
I don't blame you for thinking that. She whipped Yanina. Miki is always going to be someone who can beat anyone or lose to anyone, especially on grass.
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #1067
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Kind of disappointing. But, she got five singles matches in for her preparation for Wimbledon. If she can bring the form she had early in the Birmingham tournament to Wimbledon she can do well there. Hopefully, she can get a few doubles matches in at Eastbourne, althought it seems she has a tough first round draw there.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #1068
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

lucic preparation for W much better than JJbut still Dabroski get killed by Jamie today which great for Jamie but makes lucic bad performance v the Canadian more scary. Hopeful her coach or whoever get her head back on right for wimbledon because it look like 200 point to defend. Hate to see lucic spin so far from Topm100 after so many good wins this year. but seems lucic wins at the times not so important and loses when counts most. How else to explain low rank for such talented hitter. Maybe she mental after break up 3rd set Sabine but she should be thrilled: beat Yanina and Pliskova and almost recent Wimbke semifinalist which is sabine! Hope she get draw good enough to go two rounds at the least of it.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #1069
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Why doesn't she double fault as much in doubles? She should stand further over in the court to serve in singles too.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #1070
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
lucic preparation for W much better than JJbut still Dabroski get killed by Jamie today which great for Jamie but makes lucic bad performance v the Canadian more scary. Hopeful her coach or whoever get her head back on right for wimbledon because it look like 200 point to defend. Hate to see lucic spin so far from Topm100 after so many good wins this year. but seems lucic wins at the times not so important and loses when counts most. How else to explain low rank for such talented hitter. Maybe she mental after break up 3rd set Sabine but she should be thrilled: beat Yanina and Pliskova and almost recent Wimbke semifinalist which is sabine! Hope she get draw good enough to go two rounds at the least of it.
With a good Wimbledon draw, it's possible she can make at least the 3rd Rd. It's possible, even probable she'd have to play a seed in the 2nd round, like last year. She's getting enough grass match preparation, hopefully she'll be mentally tough at Wimbledon, like she was last year. She needs to NOT think about all the pts. she has to defend. I'm sure her coach is mindful to try get her into the right mental frame of mind.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #1071
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

Great result in the doubles today. I wasn't expecting that !
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #1072
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
I want JJ/Miki in Wimbledon!
it will be JJ/Miki...the final entry list is out
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #1073
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
Why doesn't she double fault as much in doubles? She should stand further over in the court to serve in singles too.
Maybe because she doesn't serve as often so she can focus more when her time to serve comes. As somebody who played tennis on ''high'' level(both singles and doubles) I think it can have affect on you.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #1074
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Petrova/Srebotnik next
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #1075
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
it will be JJ/Miki...the final entry list is out
If Miki can get her doubles rank up the team might be seeded at the US Open.
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #1076
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdelaney View Post
Great result in the doubles today. I wasn't expecting that !
This really nice I was thinking no way against petra but lucic showing she is one of worlds top double players for sure getting up wins almost every tournament now. Is good too because when she does disappointment loss like against dabrowski then wins with doubles like she had shit match with Varva at Paris but good doubles play w JJ then played good in Birmingham. A win will hopeful to give her back the confident mind for Wimbledon. Oh she needs decent draw Wimbledon. No Serena or Marsha or anybody seeded in round 1. and can't wait to see her and JJ again together on grass this time!
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #1077
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

With today's win Mirjana might just be ranked #50 in doubles next week
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #1078
country flag KingOfSwing

sheesh Yanina beating on Petra now & jamie in qf you have to think lucic feel good for her chance do damage in wimbledon. I know not fair to ask but if only she had beat sabine not fair I know but it seem like lucic such confidence type player more than others. Maybe she get down on herself too easy & dwell on loss which make her play so bad against pp like dabrowski after having 3-0 lead and even winning second set. Draw gonna be everything for lucic at wimbldeon. Need one clean kill first round and maybe chance for upsets in 2nd rd or more. Gonna be scary but don't see how person could not wish best for her. JJ better come ready to make the noise too
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:00 AM   #1079
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

That's a great draw she has at Wimbledon. Arvidsson has only ever won 1 match there against Perebiynis in 2005. Mirjana Just has to dump the Dabrowski match out of her mind as this is a great draw for much needed points ! 100 for this and only 30 for beating Wickmaier and Pliskova !
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:02 AM   #1080
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Exellent draw! Make the most of it Miki!
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote