Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #1036
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

That would suck. They have already moved Schiavone's match to court 4. I have a feeling they won't move Lisicki v. Lucic. They seem to love Sabine in Birmingham.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #1037
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

They will not as everywhere there's at least one more math to be played.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #1038
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
That would suck. They have already moved Schiavone's match to court 4. I have a feeling they won't move Lisicki v. Lucic. They seem to love Sabine in Birmingham.
Probably because Sabine is a former champ and Miki is a future champ
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #1039
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Any streams besides the tourney website? That isn't working on my computer
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #1040
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #1041
country flag tennisfanML09

tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice

live stream: http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html
tennisfanML09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #1042
country flag qwertytx

Thank you! Works perfectly
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #1043
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Too bad such a chance to win lisicki but sabine better on the big points more confident and what hitting! both women pounding pound pound! I thought this Lisicki would win two sets because she is so good on grass but lucic give her really amazing fight and to win set 6-2. Pretty impressed. Few better service games she might have done it. Hope she gets good draws eastbourne and Wimbkedon because she should be dangerous and i don't think anyone will want especially to face her early rounds.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #1044
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
Too bad such a chance to win lisicki but sabine better on the big points more confident and what hitting! both women pounding pound ! I thought this Lisicki would win two sets because she is so good on grass but lucic give her really amazing fight and to win set 6-2. Pretty impressed. Few better service games she might have done it. Hope she gets good draws eastbourne and Wimbkedon because she should be dangerous and i don't think anyone will want especially to face her early rounds.
nice description
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #1045
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

30 lousy points is what Mirjana gets.
She has game for s much more. So unlucky and stupid today.
Again
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #1046
country flag SERVivor

she definitely had chances especially the two break pts, one at 3-3 and especially at 4-4 in the 3rd set. She takes that pt and its likely 6-4 in the end for her. So close. If she keeps this form at Eastbourne she should gain some more pts. She should at least qualify there.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #1047
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

30 just points lucic gets for wins of quality Plsikova and wickmayer? Wtf? This form she would have won grass challenger nottingham week before. Yes big chances today but lisicki types players not easy to finish them. But you look at lucic play this type top 30 player and should be winning you wonder why the ranking is so,low to compare. Big talents. Girl needs some luck to happen to her. Hope it goes good next few weeks.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 06:42 AM   #1048
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear of another three set loss, unfortunately couldn't follow the match - by what you guys are writing here seems like it was a good fight. Not really a surprise, although you never know it with Miki, but Lisicki on grass is tough to handle and no shame in losing to her. Of course, what is a shame if she was close to turning things around in the decider. Hope she brings something even better to Eastbourne and has a brush with luck when it comes to the draw
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #1049
ajmo!

Lisicki is top 10 on grass..And Mirjana lost first set after being 30-0 up in that last game, she then had 2 DF's and couple of more UE's that gave the set.
And after such a second set, break up in third. Then BP's at 3-3 and 4-4, 40-30 up in last game and she loses. And that unlucky bounce at 40-40.
It's such a shame because she gets only 30 points for this week and in QF she would play Riske..

Last edited by ajmo! : Jun 14th, 2013 at 07:20 AM.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #1050
country flag SERVivor

Qualifying draw in Eastbourne looks pretty good. Toughest potential opponent is Hampton, but Mirjana has beaten her each time they've played.