Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #961
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Third GS in a row Mirjana playing left in first round.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #962
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

At least she has beaten both Lepchenko and Oprandi before. I'm afraid the lack of match play may hurt her, but on the other hand, she should be pretty fresh. ESPN seems to like Lepchenko because she is a naturalized American and plays Fed Cup for the U.S., so ESPN will probably televise all or at least part of this match.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #963
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Varvara lose tough one to Kanepi just today 7/6 third. Lucic will have to fight like crazy beat vavra in Roland Garos. Unless Varvara have a bad day or lucic play like Stutgartt anything possible in grand slam with nerves. Then oprandi who I can't stand is probably next for the one who wins. She in semifinal too in Brussels! weird this Mirjana's draw.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #964
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

no stream. court 4
Old May 26th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #965
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
no stream. court 4
Strange. A seeded, in-form American and no streaming I know Lepchenko is not hugely popular as some of the other girls, but still...
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #966
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

drew Hantuchova/AMG (16) in the first round of doubles
Old May 26th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #967
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
drew Hantuchova/AMG (16) in the first round of doubles
Ouch.
Old May 26th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #968
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, like anything's lucky for her at slams in recent years.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #969
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

lucic fans. Optimism much? tough breaks in double draw but JJ and Lucic have some tricks too. Dumb to put seed like Varvara on ct.4 w no stream. Varva has good story like lucic but I guess not enough "American" name. Saw bit of match at end w Kanepi. Kanepi hits the balls hard like lucic and varva choked this match a bit. But varva was on defensive whole match. Lucic need to hit the good backhand all day and fight. I be happy whoever wins.
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #970
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

ESPN is capable of putting a camera on non-show courts so they may show some of this match on ESPN. ESPN seems to try to show her matches. But outside of U.S. it may not possible to see.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #971
country flag croat123

i seriously doubt they'll do it though. even when they get a camera crew out there, it's usually at an awkward angle and for a few points only
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #972
country flag KingOfSwing

Don't like we wont see Varv and lucic tomorrow probably because could be good match.m hope lucic doesn't lose bad for these grand slams chances are not around forever.
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:36 AM   #973
country flag ma re

Really looking forward to the match. Although it'll be a tough one we have to keep in mind that she almost always brings the best of her game to the slams and has done some bigger upsets on majors in recent years. So of course, Varvara is a clear favorite on paper, but a win by Miki here wouldn't be the most shocking thing the world has ever seen.

Good luck Mirjana (and watch how you screw your head on today - sorry couldn't resist)!
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #974
country flag KingOfSwing

Wtf?good thing no stream on this match. stats awful for lucic. How to perform such bad bad tennis at grand slam. Varv stats nothing special today. I'm glad she wins but does lucic even prepare for match such as this. No fight less than hour? Maybe she don't have a coach anymore or whatever. She play like this in grass it better to retire singles play doubles career. Sorry for lucic fans.
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #975
country flag KingOfSwing

oh jus saw with oprandi knocked out too! what chances lost! But with this tennis lucic could not beat anyone so doesn't matter. Maybe win the doubles few matches. Hope JJ don't dump her.