Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #736
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Unfortunately I'm not remotely surprised. She's 31 but she plays like a 14 y/o in her first tournament and we all know that's never going to change. Very disappointing for her and her fans of course.
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #737
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #738
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

She hasn't had back to back loses against this type of players and by this score in ages, very worried.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #739
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
She hasn't had back to back loses against this type of players and by this score in ages, very worried.
Yes this is like 2 years ago now. Maybe we have to wait until Strasbourg for some wins ?
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #740
ajmo!

And she'll come back to top 100 next week, after this.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #741
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i want to puke...this is very bad
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #742
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light

Mirjana is Mirjana, nothing changes that, next tournament here we go...
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #743
country flag jela_dokic

jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishijin View Post
Mirjana is Mirjana, nothing changes that, next tournament here we go...
Well said

Jelena Dokic
Angelique Kerber
Mirjana Lucic

Steffi Graf Lindsay Davenport, Patty Schnyder, kim Clijsters
jela_dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #744
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

I've been following the Family Circle Cup page on tennis forum and it looks like she is 1 out of the main draw at this point. Palmentier just withdrew and Anastasia Rodionova is in the MD now.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #745
ajmo!

Everybody says Venus will not play, but she's still in. Guess luck never goes in her favour when she's close to MD
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #746
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

jesus, how many times has she been first out in the last year? i must be some record
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #747
ajmo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
jesus, how many times has she been first out in the last year? i must be some record
Last year Wimbledon, Carlsbad(didn't even enter qualies and she was there), Dallas and Beijjing qualies I believe. Also this year Memphis.
Hope she just gets to MD and draws somebody like Oudin or even worse. She needs somebody completely off now to get some confidence. Like last year in Charleston QR1.
But I'm afraid she has no chances in qualies, it will be a lot of in form players. Also from 2 courts all matches played will be streamed. I really wonna watch her play, don't even care about the score.
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #748
ajmo!

I think she got in MD. Q draw is really weak, maybe it wouldn't be bad to play. But lets hope for good draw and more than 3 games.
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #749
ajmo!

Errani out - Miki in
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #750
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

She plays Oprandi in the first round with the winner to face Safarova. Oprandi is in the top 60 in the world.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote