Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #61
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

K they need to stop pretending they know why she took time off the tour.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #62
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

If she could just serve like that every game. LOL
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #63
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
K they need to stop pretending they know why she took time off the tour.
This. Or they could use google.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #64
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
Come on Miki. She's so close to seizing control of this firmly.
That's exactly the sense I get ... Total command of this contest is just here for the taking. Good service game.

Super-focus time.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #65
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

I knew the announcers had not watched much of Lucic when they said at the end of the first set, "Well this looks like it could be a quick night"
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #66
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Man ... what needless freakin' errors.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:41 AM   #67
country flag mikireturns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
I knew the announcers had not watched much of Lucic when they said at the end of the first set, "Well this looks like it could be a quick night"
DEFINITELY not Lucic "scholars".
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #68
country flag mikireturns

Pressure her serve, Mirjana. Look sharp.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #69
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

4-2 in III. set !

GO Mikica

She need to play in final (min.) to TOP 100 again
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #70
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikireturns View Post
That's exactly the sense I get ... Total command of this contest is just here for the taking.
Done. She's got this now.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #71
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

she's won 20 points more and she needs almost 3h to finish it
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #72
country flag mikireturns

Nice focus ... And Miki throws in a sweet slice to force the error ... Plus a 111MPH ace. 5-2.

Wow ... Mirjana really kept her composure to reassert. Let's see how she approaches this return game.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #73
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

Miki won

only watched the last set, she played great

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #74
country flag mikireturns

Yay. Miki! Love her composure. But the commentators ... Seriously. Not good at homework.

One of them said, "Lucic is too much for Craybas. Lucic is not afraid to close matches."

Ha.

Nice to see a good crowd on hand for her. This was a ticketed match, too. Then again, tennis in Michigan in the middle of winter would be a fun outing!
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #75
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

Great way to finish the match. Was it 14 of the last 15 points ? Not sure why the director thought we just wanted to study Craybas' serve on every service point she played.
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote