Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #556
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
i think in Quebec she beat El Tabakh 7-6 in third, and against Flipkens it was 76 26 46 if I'm not wrong.
Yes you're right. Against Flipkens , she broke back from 2-4 to 4-4 final set then had 2 points for 5-4 and 3 for 5-5 but lost it 6-4
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #557
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

If she wins today I just hope she wont get Niculescu in R1

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #558
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

Voegele is a solid player whose best results have come on clay and indoor hard courts. The key will be Mirjana's ability to hold serve. Voegele's serve is so so - Mirjana should get plenty of break opportunities. As has been pointed out, she must keep the DF's to a minimum. A 65-70 first serve percentage would help tremendously, as well. I am hopefull in part due to the fact that Vickery could and probably should have beaten Voegele yesterday.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #559
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

vs. Cepelova 57 63 67
vs. safarova 67 46
vs. Cepelova 63 57 57
vs. Pegula 63 67 60

And today again, first set vs. Voegele 6-7

Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #560
country flag 10SGUMP

10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice

6-7. Ugh.
10SGUMP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #561
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

Pathetic. faces only 1 BP all set, never trailed on games, wastes 3 set points and 7 break points and loses the set.
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #562
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

BP

Voegele 1/1
Lucic 1/8

EDIT : 1/10 OMG
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #563
country flag markdelaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
BP

Voegele 1/1
Lucic 1/8

and what is the betting she now loses her serve on the first BP against her ?
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #564
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #565
country flag markdelaney

2 more BP. This is torture !
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #566
country flag markdelaney

and 2 more lost. Now 1/12.
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #567
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

This is pure comedy.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #568
country flag markdelaney

3-3 and yet another BP...
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #569
country flag Greco

finally break !!
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #570
country flag markdelaney

and finally a break. Now who else thinks she is going to lose the next 3 games ?