Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #466
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdelaney View Post
They are drying the court off now. It has finally stopped raining
Lol. It looks like they are drying it by hand, no jet dryers like in the U.S. Makes for slow drying as if we haven't waited long enough.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #467
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

The warm up isn't filling me with much hope. She's hitting the groundstrokes and volleys into the net already
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #468
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Williams leaves the court after the warm up. WTF.
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #469
country flag SERVivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdelaney View Post
The warm up isn't filling me with much hope. She's hitting the groundstrokes and volleys into the net already
Probably nervous energy. Williams wasn't hitting her warmup shots as hard.
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #470
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

That sky looks very grey
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #471
country flag markdelaney

Especially now it's started raining !
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #472
country flag SERVivor

Lucic hitting the ball well but not making Venus move enough. Damn Venus has a big serve.
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #473
country flag SERVivor

all that waiting for three minutes of play. LOL>
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #474
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Flawless first 2 games after rain break !

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #475
country flag tennisfanML09

tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice

can somebody post a link for livestream please? i tried butr could not find it....
tennisfanML09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #476
country flag tennisfanML09

tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice

ok, i found it
tennisfanML09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #477
country flag 10SGUMP

10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfanML09 View Post
ok, i found it
Please post link
10SGUMP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #478
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/po...954336030.html
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #479
country flag SERVivor

she had game point for 3-1 double faulted, now its 2-4.
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #480
country flag 10SGUMP

10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice 10SGUMP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan5 View Post
Thank u.
10SGUMP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote