Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #361
country flag tennisfanML09

tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

next cepelova?
tennisfanML09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #362
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

get the revenge, Miki

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #363
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Yeah ... she did well to close without letting Sesil's yips get into her own head (which can happen in the Head-Case Heaven that is "women's tennis") and who knows what goes through Mirjana's head when she blows leads, etc. Most players struggle with that except for the greatest champions in the game's history, the real mental killers like Evert, Seles, and Hingis. A lead only made them more bloodthirsty and dangerous.

Like most players, I imagine Mirjana starts to realize what's on the line, her focus strays just a tad, then her breathing is effected, which affects the feet, the reflexes, the concentration -- all of it. She looks as if she has worked on that, though. A year ago (or two-three years ago) she would be finding ways to lose to tomato cans like SK. Her new coach has probably done some good mental work with her. There are simple things players can do to physically stay calm and keep composure. Mirjana played an entire match that way against Bartoli last year (spooky composure) and she played like that in Midland's first two matches.

Progress has been made.
mikireturns is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #364
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

that's true. She hasn't really fallen apart totally in a match in quite some time.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #365
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Cepelova had 16 BPs against her in the Frito deBrito match. Mirjana will need to serve well and attack on her returns. She'll get plenty of break opportunities ... she'll need to get a good conversion rate and I like her chances.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #366
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

I would think Cepelova is a better matchup for her indoors than outdoor hard. Miki should be able to dictate rallies better indoors. She needs to also attack the weak Cepelova second serve. Cepelova is a scrappy player, so I don't think she'll make it easy for Mirjana, but if they were nip and tuck last match, Mirjana should be able to take her this time.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:58 PM   #367
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Great win !

Karantcheva TOP 35 with only 16 years !!
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #368
country flag mikireturns

BTW, everyone: Mirjana and Melinda Czink are in the dubs main draw. Very nice to see.

They play Lee-Waters and Pegula in round 1 and likely will face No.3 seeds Erakovic/Watson if they win their first match.

GL to them!
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #369
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Great news all around Ajmo lady!
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:05 AM   #370
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Was there a streaming? Really cepelova-lučić is big match for that level qualies. Gl
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #371
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Great win! Keep going!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #372
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Qualifier placements do sucked though
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:33 AM   #373
country flag mikireturns

Eh ... she plays Celelova on Court One again, so no stream. They are already playing some MD matches Sunday.

Mirjana plays around 11:30 AM (Memphis, TN Time) so keep that in mind if you are hoping to follow livescoring from wherever you fellow fans live on the globe.

Obviously hope Mirjana is really stoked for this one, for payback. I am sure her coach has some valuable insights because he was there for the (unnecessary) loss to JC Down Under. Attack on returns, serve hard & smart, and overpower her, Miki.

Cepelova struggled against deBrito, so we'll have to see what happens.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #374
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

She was 1 out of MD on the end, just like in Carlsbad and Wimbledon last year.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #375
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Qualify, Mirjana!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote