Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #346
country flag tennisfanML09

tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

better she than mirjana.... i'm still a bit disturbed by last mirjana's loss against burdette, so close but not enough.... hope this time she closes match in 2
tennisfanML09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #347
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikireturns View Post
Oh ... Now I feel a bit bad for Sesil. Even though I'm thrilled Mirjana won the set, it is never good to see a pro with a severely psychotic service problem.

All the same, crush her, Miki.
There have been matches where Miki has had the yips too, but never like Sesil the last week.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #348
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

She really has the momentum now.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #349
country flag SERVivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
She really has the momentum now.
saves too bps. nice
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #350
country flag SERVivor

great hold for 3=0
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #351
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

keep going Miki

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #352
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Really nice that she grabbed this game on her 3rd ace.

I have to presume that, given Sesil's abominable service games in Cali and now here, she has been compensating by playing very well off the ground and in return games. All her Cali matches were 3-set affairs and she actually won 2 of them! Steph Dubois must've gone back to Canada and thrown herself from a bridge -- losing a match to someone who DFed 24 times and served at 30%.

This will hopefully erase Mirjana's gag-feelings from the Burdette match -- a match wherein her killer instinct was smothered by nerves and a sudden lack of focus.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #353

tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice

yes, but those nerves and lack of focus you're talking about costs her to often... either she's in winning or not winning position...
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #354
country flag SERVivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikireturns View Post
Really nice that she grabbed this game on her 3rd ace.

I have to presume that, given Sesil's abominable service games in Cali and now here, she has been compensating by playing very well off the ground and in return games. All her Cali matches were 3-set affairs and she actually won 2 of them! Steph Dubois must've gone back to Canada and thrown herself from a bridge -- losing a match to someone who DFed 24 times and served at 30%.

This will hopefully erase Mirjana's gag-feelings from the Burdette match -- a match wherein her killer instinct was smothered by nerves and a sudden lack of focus.
Poor Dubois. LOL.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #355

also when she's playing big matches against top players... it happens that it seams she's not on court... i would reallly like to know what's happening in her head at those moments...
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #356

two games to go...
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #357
country flag SERVivor

shes serving much better this set.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #358
country flag SERVivor

serving for the match. 30-0
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #359
country flag SERVivor

closes it out no problem. No yips on serve for Mirjana in the second set. Cepelova will be more difficult. Get revenge Miki.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #360

nice closing... 6-4 6-3