Which of these 5 talented Germans' game do you like the most? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Whose game do you like the most?

Andrea Petkovic 21 10.82%
Angelique Kerber 43 22.16%
Julia Goerges 23 11.86%
Mona Barthel 68 35.05%
Sabine Lisicki 39 20.10%
Voters: 194. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:19 PM   #31
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which of these 5 talented Germans' game do you like the most?

Sabine
Julia
Mona
Pektovic
Kerber

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:19 PM   #32
country flag MercuriePL

MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL

I see there 2 germans + one serbian and 2 poles with the german passports... passport don't make a german inside... Same with living in Germany because of economic situation in Serbia and Poland...
MercuriePL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:20 PM   #33
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuriePL View Post
I see there 2 germans + one serbian and 2 poles with the german passports... passport don't make a german inside...
You`re so pressed. Being born and raised in Germany makes you German. The two girls don't want to be Polish, get the fuck over it already.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:21 PM   #34
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Barthel when she's playing well. Kerber in 2nd
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:24 PM   #35
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Lisicki
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:24 PM   #36
country flag MercuriePL

MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL

Well team germany will soon be undefeated, will steal some russians and americans with the power of $$$ and will dominate tennis
MercuriePL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:28 PM   #37
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see there 2 germans + one serbian and 2 poles with the german passports... passport don't make a german inside... Same with living in Germany because of economic situation in Serbia and Poland...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
You`re so pressed. Being born and raised in Germany makes you German. The two girls don't want to be Polish, get the fuck over it already.
Petkovic isnt Serb but Bosnian BTW

But I agree they should all be treated as Germans.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:43 PM   #38
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Julia.

Kerber is a watered down St. Kim.
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:54 PM   #39
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

1). Mona, w/o question. Has the weapons, the discipline and the right mental approach. Loved the use of her plan "B" when her ground game was off today against Sara. The approach shot implementation was o/s with nice execution at the net (30 of 48).
2). Sabine, if she ever matures mentally and emotionally with discipline in her game.
3). Julia, needs to get stronger (has the weapons) and "care".
4). Angie, a defender who has a marginal attack approach. Serve is weak.
5). Andrea, just has a basic, rudimentary game with a developed, track athlete-like body that I love.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:55 PM   #40
country flag QuestJon

QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What has no impact to the OP at all,

besides for those POOR CREATURES
(and of course you are surely not)
whose heads are working slowly enough
to get brainfarted with nationalistic propaganda
telling them a polish heart (inside) is not the same material
as a german or a bosnian or whatever.

Last edited by QuestJon : Feb 3rd, 2013 at 08:00 PM. Reason: change
QuestJon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:57 PM   #41
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Personality? Petkovic -> Barthel -> Lisicki -> Kerber/Goerges
Game? Barthel -> Lisicki -> Kerber -> Petkovic -> Goerges

But I like them all.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:59 PM   #42
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

1)Barthel : very nice looking game
2)Kerber : complete game + great athlete
3)Petkovic : Dementieva-like game
4)Goerges : Great FH, the rest of her game is atrocious
5) Lisicki : unwatchable for me, she should have played baseball instead of tennis (someone tells her home-runs don't bring you any points in tennis!!)

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:59 PM   #43
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of
Quote:
Racist? :screwy:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VerticalSports.Com App
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:09 PM   #44
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

I love Barthel's game the most. I also like Petkovic - she's got an intelligent play about her and has a lot of potential it's just a shame she gets injured so much.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:47 PM   #45
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

(1) Barthel, (2) Goerges, (3)Lisicki, (4) Petkovic [robotic], and (5) Kerber [Woz 2.0]

Assuming they are all playing well.

I prefer a strong offensive, aggressive game. Barthel is still in process, but I think she'll get there.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote