Which of these 5 talented Germans' game do you like the most? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Whose game do you like the most?

Andrea Petkovic 21 10.82%
Angelique Kerber 43 22.16%
Julia Goerges 23 11.86%
Mona Barthel 68 35.05%
Sabine Lisicki 39 20.10%
Voters: 194. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:18 PM   #16
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which of these 5 talented Germans' game do you like the most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Wow Goerges winning that one and trailing this one
Not surprisingly though. The title of the other thread is "Who is the most enjoyable German to watch?", whereas this thread is about whose game people enjoy watching the most.

For me it's Mona but only when she's playing well.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:21 PM   #17
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

For me it remains the same

Drama above prose, means

1.Mona and Julia
3.Sabine (that`s a bit too much of drama !)
4.Andrea
5.Angie

Last edited by joy division : Feb 3rd, 2013 at 06:31 PM.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:26 PM   #18
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

1) Barthel
2) Kerber
3) Görges
4) Petkovic
5) Lisicki
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:33 PM   #19
country flag Mahon_Lorcan

Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post
1) Barthel
2) Goerges
3) Kerber
4) Lisicki
5) Petkovic
This
Mahon_Lorcan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:44 PM   #20
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Mona and Gools but right now i think they all overrated
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:45 PM   #21
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

1) Mona
1.b)Angie
2) Petko/Lisicki
3) Görges
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:55 PM   #22
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

1) Barthel
2) Goerges
3) Lisucki
4) Kerber
5) Petkovic
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:55 PM   #23
country flag sxeraserhead

sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold

1) Kerber when she is actually taking initiative
2) Barthel
3) Lisicki on the good match she plays about 3 times a year
4) Goerges
5) Petko
6) Kerber when she is just retrieving
7) Lisicki. 90% of the time, unwatchable
sxeraserhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:57 PM   #24
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Not surprisingly though. The title of the other thread is "Who is the most enjoyable German to watch?", whereas this thread is about whose game people enjoy watching the most.

For me it's Mona but only when she's playing well.

That makes sense

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:03 PM   #25
country flag Bodensee

Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of

I like players who can play clever. So the ranking is very easy for me.

1. Kerber
2. Barthel
3. Petkovic
4. Görges
5. Lisicki
Bodensee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:04 PM   #26
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Petko and Mona, it's a tie
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:08 PM   #27
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I thought Andrea was quite popular in here, guess I was wrong
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:10 PM   #28
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Angie
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:14 PM   #29
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

For me:

1. Barthel
2. Kerber
3. Sabine
4. Goerges
5. Petkovic
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:17 PM   #30
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Love- Petkovic
Indifferent -Barthel
starting to dislike - Kerber
Cant stand -Goerges & Lisicki

Have no idea why so many dislike Andrea and rate all four above her.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote