Barthel 2013 = Kerber 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:46 PM   #16
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barthel 2013 = Kerber 2012

You are off the mark on half the events And a third vs. first round in a Grand Slam is quite a significant difference

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:07 PM   #17
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
Not yet. Mona is more talented IMO she just has to hone her skills and she can be a real threat.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:08 PM   #18
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
She needs to actually, you know, win matches at slams first. 4 R1 losses in a row.
This

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:15 PM   #19
country flag Leo St

Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post

feel as Barthel is ready to enter the SEWTA Top 10 in 2013
is the wta even sponsored by sony anymore?
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:17 PM   #20
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
She needs to actually, you know, win matches at slams first. 4 R1 losses in a row.

This.
heavyhorse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:20 PM   #21
country flag tkutsaar

tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute

The most glaring difference in comparison that truly tells is that entering the 2012 AO Kerber was a Semi Finalist at the previous USO losing to the eventual champion in three sets. In contrast Barthel entering the 2013 AO was a 1st round loser in the previous USO.
tkutsaar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:26 PM   #22
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

She was injured for half of the season last year, wasn't she?
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:30 PM   #23
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo St View Post
is the wta even sponsored by sony anymore?
No.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #24
country flag LenaDMania0003

LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold

Barthel's game (smooth big hitting, quick DTL attack) reminds me of Kvitova 2011 rather than Kerber 2012.

Kvitova
2009 Hobert W
2011 Brisbane W
2011 Paris[Indoor] W

Barthel
20112012 Hobert W
2013 Hobert RU
2013 Paris[Indoor] W

Of cource, I know Mona has to improve in many aspects and is unlikely to do such a big jump.
LenaDMania0003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #25
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Barthel 2013 ≠ Kerber 2013
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #26
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaDMania0003 View Post
Barthel's game (smooth big hitting, quick DTL attack) reminds me of Kvitova 2011 rather than Kerber 2012.

Kvitova
2009 Hobert W
2011 Brisbane W
2011 Paris[Indoor] W

Barthel
20112012 Hobert W
2013 Hobert RU
2013 Paris[Indoor] W

Of cource, I know Mona has to improve in many aspects and is unlikely to do such a big jump.
Barthel = Wimbledon Champ 2013.

Anyway, I think Mona will have some very good results this year, but to say she's going to do as well as Kerber did in 2012 is a big ask.
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #27
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.2812 View Post
She was injured for half of the season last year, wasn't she?
she had a foot injury going into RG which really messed with her momentum/confidence.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #28
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktymise View Post
Barthel = Wimbledon Champ 2013.

Anyway, I think Mona will have some very good results this year, but to say she's going to do as well as Kerber did in 2012 is a big ask.
That is bold! Hey, I wouldn't complain if it happened. But unlike last year when she started off the same way, she has to maintain the momentum throughout the whole year.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #29
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber 2012 - defeated top 15 Lisicki in all German Doha 1R

Barthel 2013 - defeated top 15 Kerber in all German Doha 1R

Tennis Tipping GOATs - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Faves - Frederik Igorche Inger67 joe87 Kəv kfh_9118 Michael! M.P New_balls_please goOudinUSA
Tennis Tipping GOAT Armada Inger67 SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs Shenzhen AO WC Playoff
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #30
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

It's definitely too early. I don't believe for her good game all year long. She is still too inconsistent.