TF Eurosong 2013 - HUNGARY WINS! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #76
country flag Frozenn

Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
She is a Bosnian singer making her career in Serbia. I know she was somehow related to Turkey as she was also dating some Turkish actor and spent much time there. Original version is Serbian though, not?
She's married with a famous Turkish singer and her brother played for Turkish National Basketball Team. Original version must be Serbian, Turkish lyrics was written by her husband.
Frozenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #77
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenn View Post
She's married with a famous Turkish singer and her brother played for Turkish National Basketball Team. Original version must be Serbian, Turkish lyrics was written by her husband.

She got married Had no idea actually Thanks for the info
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #78
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Still not sure about format cause it depends on number of countries participating
I really hope we get 24 countries at least!

If so, format will look like this :

2 semifinal , both with 12 countries, 7 countries advance from both SFs.
Final with 14 countries.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #79
country flag Frozenn

Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of
Quote:
She got married Had no idea actually Thanks for the info
You're welcome She even has 2 children.
Frozenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #80
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future
Re: TF Eurosong 2013 - Aarhus/Denmark - Preliminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I try to find something Finnish. But I realised I haven't heard any good new Finnish songs since last May. Either there isn't or I just haven't managed to hear.
Some Finnish songs that I like

Laura Närhi – Siskoni – feat. Erin
Mariska - Kukkurukuu
Chisu - Frankenstein
Haloo Helsinki! - Huuda

Jukka Poika - Älä tyri nyt (2/2012) not suitable
penkku is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #81
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by penkku View Post

Mariska - Kukkurukuu
Chisu - Frankenstein
Haloo Helsinki! - Huuda

Thanks for you help, especially for reminding about Mariska. I'd forgotten her song Liekki. I liked about it right from the first time heard it but I had head it a maximum of five times before searching it from YouTube. Definitely one of the best Finnish songs of the past year.

Before finding it I was thinking about Stig's Puumaa mä metsästän. And now I can't decide. Mariska's song has a deeper meaning but Stig's is so catchy, even if you ignore the funny lyrics. Stig's funny video probably works in Finland but I don't know about foreigners' reaction. I still need to think. And advice is welcome, assuming it's allowed.
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #82
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by penkku View Post

Mariska - Kukkurukuu
Chisu - Frankenstein
Haloo Helsinki! - Huuda

Thanks for you help, especially for reminding about Mariska. I'd forgotten her song Liekki. I liked about it right from the first time heard it but I had head it a maximum of five times before searching it from YouTube. Definitely one of the best Finnish songs of the past year.

Before finding it I was thinking about Stig's Puumaa mä metsästän. And now I can't decide. Mariska's song has a deeper meaning but Stig's is so catchy, even if you ignore the funny lyrics. Stig's funny video probably works in Finland but I don't know about foreigners' reaction. I still need to think. And advice is welcome, assuming it's allowed.
I listened to all of those. I'd go with Haloo Helsinki! (but I already like them for the song Maailman Toisella Puolen), or Chisu.

No one really understands the lyrics, so it doesn't mean much if the lyrics are deep or not (and sometimes it's really the lyrics that make the song so good).

I didn't find Stig's video funny tbh..

But it's up to you to decide, so
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #83
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serbian Entry

Seems to be our most popular song lately. Consulted few friends about this and they were pretty confident Dont be surprised if I change it in next few hours though
Quote:
She is a Bosnian singer making her career in Serbia. I know she was somehow related to Turkey as she was also dating some Turkish actor and spent much time there. Original version is Serbian though, not?
Now that's all wrong
She isn't Bosnian. She was born in Novi Pazar (Serbia).
That song is far from most popular.

Twitter

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #84
country flag Wert.

Ne mozes reci da nije popularna jer zauzima najbolje mesto na nasih top listama ovih dana

Imas li ti neki bolji predlog?
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #85
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Emina is best choice!!
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #86
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future

Here's for Finland.

August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 05:04 AM   #87
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ne mozes reci da nije popularna jer zauzima najbolje mesto na nasih top listama ovih dana

Imas li ti neki bolji predlog?
Ne, ne, ja sam samo rekao da nije najpopularnija I da nije Bosanka
A moj predlog je bilo ko drugi ko ume da peva

Ako ćemo već da se igramo, daj bar da je neka dobra riba

Twitter

Instagram

Last edited by Tenis Srbija : Feb 9th, 2013 at 07:11 AM.
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #88
country flag Wert.

Serbia has decided to change their song!

For once I will compete with a song that I like, and not with just a popular one.

SERBIAN ENTRY

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #89
country flag Wert.

Draw is going to be made soon!
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #90
country flag Wert.

Participants

01 Hungary
02 Bulgaria
03 Italy
04 Serbia
05 Denmark
06 Greece
07 Croatia
08 Cyprus
09 Poland
10 The Netherlands