Justin Bieber cheated on Selena Gomez with...RIHANNA??? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #1
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute
Justin Bieber cheated on Selena Gomez with...RIHANNA???

Justin Bieber, Rihanna Affair? Pop Star Allegedly Cheated On Selena Gomez In 2011 With Rihanna

Rumors are swirling that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez may be reconciling once again, but the question of why they broke up in the first place has never been answered -- until now.

Life & Style would like you to believe that Gomez, 20, called off her two year relationship with the 18-year-old pop star after she found out Bieber had cheated on her with Rihanna during the early stages of their relationship.

We'll let you pause for a moment to catch your breath from laughing so hard, but a friend of Gomez's told the magazine that news of the alleged affair has "devastated her."

"It really cut like a knife because it happened in February of 2011, when Selena and Justin had been dating for months and were falling in love. It’s caused Selena to question their entire relationship," the source told Life & Style.

According to the friend, Bieber and Rihanna hooked up after an evening of flirting at the NBA All-Stars game in February 2011. While it's true that Bieber and Rihanna were spotted sitting next to each other, allegations that the two hooked up seem more than dubious. Given the timeline, Bieber would have been a week shy of his 17th birthday, while Rihanna would have been 22. Plus, (for whatever reason) Bieber is good friends with Chris Brown, and we doubt their friendship would have survived if the Biebs hooked up with Brown's ex-girlfriend.

A rep for Bieber denies that the pop star's relationship with Rihanna has ever been anything more than friendly, but the magazine's source claims that "Justin would never admit to it; he would never tell anyone he messed around with Rihanna.”

Forgive us for having a hard time believing this ever happened, but this latest rumor does seem to be part of a pattern -- a pattern that involves Bieber hooking up with half of young Hollywood.

In November, it was reported that Gomez broke things off because she has "trust issues" with Bieber and their hectic schedules weren't helping things either. The couple has been known to break up and make up quickly, and RadarOnline reported that one of their splits was over Miley Cyrus.

A source claimed that when Bieber shot the MTV show "Punk'd" with Cyrus in 2012, Gomez was not pleased.

"Selena is repulsed by Miley!" claims the insider, who added that when Gomez brought up her concerns to Bieber, he paid no attention to her and did the show anyway. "He's been continually choosing work over Selena and she's finally had enough."

Bieber also reportedly wouldn't stop texting other girls, including Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin, whom he is rumored to have dated right after he split with Selena.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2630695.html

Last edited by Tennisation : Feb 6th, 2013 at 05:35 PM.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #2
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Justin Bieber cheated on Selena Gomez with...RIHANNA???

If Justin Bieber got in Rhianna's draws then I need to seriously re-evaluate my world. #ThisCantBeLife
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #3
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

I knew Rihanna was bi
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #4
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
I knew Rihanna was bi
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #5
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I knew Rihanna was bi
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #6
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I knew Rihanna was bi
ivanban is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #7
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Super Dave is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #8
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

Small can't go in huge pussy hole. End of discussion.
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #9
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Rihanna's taste in men

Doubt it's true but pretty hilarious anyway.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #10
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok if this is true any morsel of respect I had for Rihanna is gone
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #11
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

A chihuahua humping a Labrador Nah!! This can't be true
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #12
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

I highly doubt it.

She had him all hot & bothered backstage at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. He wouldn't have been looking at her like that [3:46] if they already hooked up.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #13
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheating on Selena for Rihanna?

That's like the equivalent of going from Kirilenko to Serena.
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #14
country flag iWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Cheating on Selena for Rihanna?

That's like the equivalent of going from Kirilenko to Serena.
STFU
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #15
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

I remember reading somewhere that Rihanna had to tell her bodyguard to get Bieber to cool down on the flirting

I highly doubt this story.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote