Mona Barthel News & Opinion - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2013, 02:40 PM   #256
renegade!

renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mona Barthel News & Opinion

She's still alive.

Quote:
I am for my next tournament in Tokyo. It's the first time for me in Japan and I really enjoy my time here. I shot this beautiful picture of the sunset yesterday.
I will play my first round match tomorrow against Venus Williams on the Center Court. Happy and excited for my next match!
renegade! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #257
renegade!

renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm sorry I couldn't keep you updated when I was in China. But I am back in Europe now for my next tournament "Generali Ladies Linz". I am really excited to be playing my first round tomorrow against Elina Svitolina on the Center Court.
I am also going to play doubles here with Irina Begu. We are facing Stephanie Vogt and Yanina Wickmayer.
renegade! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #258
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

At least she can maintain "excitement".
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #259
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
At least she can maintain "excitement".
Excited that January and February are near maybe?
If I could say anything to Mona it would be to find SOME kind of consistent good form before she gets excited for matches.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #260
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Facebook:
Quote:
Lost my Singles match yesterday. Wasn't really feeling well, but that's part of the tennis life. Now waiting for my next doubles match.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #261
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

So is every loses a normal thing for her now? Great attitude... She needs changes as soon as possible. Girl, you can't be average player.
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:08 AM   #262
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Some pathetic haters posted on her FB page. She hasn't posted anything since then.
Forever Chakvetadze

Last edited by Tezuka. : Nov 1st, 2013 at 05:06 AM.
Tezuka. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:52 AM   #263
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

It's to be expected :I've earned people here about reigning on their emotions ;but they insist on heaping sneers and insults on players .
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 05:04 AM   #264
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
It's to be expected :I've earned people here about reigning on their emotions ;but they insist on heaping sneers and insults on players .
Trust me. None of us here posted hateful posts on her FB. I'm pretty sure of that. Her fanbase is good. Those haters who posted on her FB aren't Mona fans for sure. Most likely they are just pathetic gamblers who lost some money betting on her.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 01:03 PM   #265
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

Mona I wrote e-mail to her, hope she will answer me.
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 06:26 PM   #266
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

^ I did send too few days ago.
Forever Chakvetadze

Last edited by Tezuka. : Nov 1st, 2013 at 06:55 PM.
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #267
kiriosh.

Finally on FB

Quote:
A sign of live from me . I am sorry, I haven't keep you updated for such a long time.
But I had a good couple of weeks rest and now I am in the middle of the preparation for the next season. So far I am really happy about the improvements I am making.

I really wanted to thank everybody for the support they gave me throughout the season. Thank you very much! That means a lot to me.
I will be working hard, so we will habe a lot more to celebrate next year.
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #268
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Is that a carpet court?!?
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #269
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Is that a carpet court?!?
This is definitely not a hard court. It looks like a velours surface.

Anyway, i am happy that Mona finally sent out a sign of life.
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #270
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Finally.
Forever Chakvetadze