Mona Barthel News & Opinion - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 08:02 AM   #226
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel News & Opinion

After her doubles with Kristina yesterday:

Quote:
14.6.: I played the first time together doubles with Kiki and we won against the no. 1 seeded pair (Kops-Jones-Spears). The match was 5 times suspended due to rain, it must be a good preparation for Wimbledon...

Last edited by Tecumseh : Jun 15th, 2013 at 08:48 AM.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #227
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
After her doubles with Kristina yseterday:
great work Mona and Kiki! will this be another Stuttgart? Fingers crossed
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #228
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

From Mona's website:

Quote:
15.6.: After our win yesterday, we lost today against the 3 seeded pair Barty and Dellacqua. Tomorrow I will depart to 's-Hertogenbosch, hopefully I will have my first match on Tuesday.
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #229
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

From her website

Quote:
18.6.: I lost again, while making more points than my opponent. In Tennis this sometimes happens, I had it already several times this year. I have to stop with this....
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #230
country flag Tecumseh

This time Mona seems to be very disappointed with her loss and in this connection she makes reference to similar defeats. I take it as a good sign.
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #231
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

but she seems to be a bit helpless too atm
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #232
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Mona will play Washington

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....69&postcount=1
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #233
country flag Tecumseh

Mona's newest report from her website:

Quote:
25.6.: I am really happy to win against Monica Niculescu today (she had three matchballs in a row!). She has a very special style to play with forehand slice. I made lots of net approaches and was able to win my first match in the Wimbledon main draw.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #234
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

We are really happy too.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 03:40 PM   #235
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Lastest post on FB:

Quote:
I have some good news for you. I had a couple of days to relax and my shoulder is feeling much better. So I have a good feeling, that I will be ready for my next tournament in Washington.

A lot of people asked me about my tournament schedule. I will be playing in Washington, Toronto, Cincinnati and then the US Open. I can't wait to get back on the court and play the tournaments in the US!
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 04:18 PM   #236
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Great news.
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 06:29 PM   #237
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Mona has redesigned her Homepage. Maybe she has twitter to now. But the link on her HP doesn't work.
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 07:45 PM   #238
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

It looks so much better
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #239
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

Mona now has an official Facebook page
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #240
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tomorrow I am playing my first match against Stefanie Voegele at 2 o'clock on Court Grandstand 2.

I am also going to play doubles here in Washington with Alize Cornet. We are facing Heather Waton and Anna Tatishvili.
Good luck girl