Mona Barthel News & Opinion - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:17 AM   #136
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel News & Opinion

Her "reports" remind me at times of the earlier holiday postcards of my children.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 12:10 AM   #137
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Mona Barthel: "voy a tener un gran año"
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 12:34 AM   #138
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Good article

Quote:
The most important thing is to achieve greater regularity and consistency in my game.
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 10:42 PM   #139
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Does she speak Spanish?
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #140
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Mona got nominated for the Fed Cup tie against Serbia.

From bild.de (translated by Google):

Quote:
Fed Cup team with the strongest squad

At full strength, the German Fed Cup team will play the relegation match against Serbia. For the duel in Stuttgart on 20 and 21 April at one of the eight spots in the tennis world group 1 head coach Barbara Rittner nominated the world ranking sixth Angelique Kerber, Mona Barthel, Julia Goerges and Sabine Lisicki. At the 3-1 victory in France in early February Barthel had been missing for personal reasons. After a conversation between Barthel and Rittner the temporary irritations are eliminated. The Serbian squad will be led by the former world number one Ana Ivanovic.
Behind the following link you will find the complete nominations of Serbia and Germany:

http://www.fedcup.com/en/draws-resul...ieId=100019091
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #141
country flag Grininel

Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all

Good news. She will have to play two rubbers.
Let's see how she deals with the pressure and responsibility.
Grininel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #142
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Mona should beat Bojana at least.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #143
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

^ Although Mona got nominated it is not quite sure yet that she will play singles behind Angie. But it's surely possible because of her convincing H2H against Ivanovic.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #144
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Mona should beat Bojana at least.
will she play singles for Serbia?
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #145
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
will she play singles for Serbia?
I'm not sure but she is easily the 2nd best Serb in their team so I think she will play singles with Ana. IMO Mona should beat anyone of these 2 (Dolonc or Bojana) if she gets the chance to play singles.

Who will play doubles for Germany?

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #146
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
^ Although Mona got nominated it is not quite sure yet that she will play singles behind Angie. But it's surely possible because of her convincing H2H against Ivanovic.
If Rittner doesn't pick her for singles, will Mona play doubles then? or she won't play at all?
I remember Mona was in the team last year but Rittner didn't give her a chance to play any match. Hope this won't happen again.

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #147
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Mona shouldn't play doubles. The other 3 have way more experience than her in doubles. I'm pretty sure that Mona will play one singles match at least. Rittner should be fired if she doesn't let her play 1 singles match at least.

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #148
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
I'm not sure but she is easily the 2nd best Serb in their team so I think she will play singles with Ana. IMO Mona should beat anyone of these 2 (Dolonc or Bojana) if she gets the chance to play singles.

Who will play doubles for Germany?
did i miss something, is Serbia not playing with Lady JaJa and Ajde?
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #149
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
did i miss something, is Serbia not playing with Lady JaJa and Ajde?
Jankovic won't play.
http://www.fedcup.com/en/draws-resul...ieId=100019091

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #150
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

cool - then Germany has a real chance
Rittner should nominate Mona for sure