Mona's livescore thread! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:24 PM   #151
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of
Re: Livescore thread!

seriously mona??? those smashes...
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:24 PM   #152
country flag deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:24 PM   #153
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

She keeps playing right into Errani's racket, particularly bad at the smashes right now. Still good effort by Errani.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:25 PM   #154
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Mona has to hit so many good shots in a row.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:25 PM   #155
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

2-2 after 0-40...
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:25 PM   #156
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
She keeps playing right into Errani's racket, particularly bad at the smashes right now. Still good effort by Errani.
Errani is running around the whole court.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:25 PM   #157
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Mona

As said her netplay could cost her this match.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:26 PM   #158
country flag deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

2-2
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:26 PM   #159
country flag crazillo

Mona
Should have been 3-1

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:27 PM   #160
country flag Johnbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Mona

As said her netplay could cost her this match.
those smashes at 30-40 were just laughable...
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:27 PM   #161
country flag DaMatz

DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future

Please don´t say that this would cost her the match, it´s even 2:2 in the second set

focus on her service game and not what could be....
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:28 PM   #162
country flag ente73

ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice

After the last lost bp, now Mona can't win this match, I predict.
ente73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:28 PM   #163
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Errani is running around the whole court.
Yeah, she is quick, but she always already was on the way to the corner when Mona played the shots. Keeps happening.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:29 PM   #164
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

3-2

c'mon mona!
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:30 PM   #165
country flag Johnbert

and the next close service-game from mona. when was the last time she hold to love or 15?

at least she holds, 3-2...