Movie character that gave you nightmares - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2002, 02:42 AM   #1
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
Movie character that gave you nightmares

The one that comes to my mind is character from very successful serie from the begining of the 90' Twin Peaks. He is name was Bob. I clearly remember it was 1990 (when the war started in former Yugoslavia) and Twin Peaks was just broadcasted on national televison. I won't forget the time when one of the characters Maddie (she was Laura Palmer's cousin played by the same actress) was killed by Laura's father Lealand whos spirit was taken over by BOB. When Lealand killed Maddie he went to the mirror and i just knew Bob's reflection would appear and i didn't look away. Same thing happend in the last episode when agent Cooper is brushing his teeth and Bob's reflection showed in the mirror. Just writting down gives me the creeps. You must remember i was only 7 years old then and i was watching it alone.

Other character that comes to my mind is that clown IT based on a Stephen King's novel.
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 20th, 2002, 02:49 AM   #2
country flag toreador
Team WTAworld

toreador is a name known to all toreador is a name known to all toreador is a name known to all toreador is a name known to all toreador is a name known to all toreador is a name known to all toreador is a name known to all toreador is a name known to all toreador is a name known to all toreador is a name known to all toreador is a name known to all
that's easy...freddy krueger...i still have nightmares whenever i see one of his movies!!!

Amyessence FTL!
toreador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2002, 05:17 AM   #3
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
The little girl, Samara, from the movie "The Ring" has me turning the television off at night.

*7 days*

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2002, 05:25 AM   #4
BigB0882

BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice
Ok, they did this remake of "The Wizard of Oz." I think it was called "Return to Oz" and it had a very young Faruza Balk as the main girl. The characters in that movie gave me such nightmares!
Old Dec 20th, 2002, 05:35 AM   #5
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
i don't have nightmares... well, when I rarely rarely do, they're not inspired by a movie I had watched
Old Dec 20th, 2002, 05:45 AM   #6
country flag Kiwi_Boy

Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice
when i was little,the two maneating devil lions from the movie "ghosts in the darkness"-based on a true story,its a good movie.
Kiwi_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2002, 08:12 AM   #7
country flag maya

maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold
ET (the alien). I got sick when watching it on screen. We watched it in school (they took a whole class to a cinema) and I had to leave. I couldn't sleep right for a week.
maya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2002, 08:28 AM   #8
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
I loved Bob

I got nightmares from bassie and gargamel (well that when I was little)
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2002, 08:44 AM   #9
country flag Mitch01

Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice
The spiders from arachnophobia they really traumatized me when I first saw that film, I was young and impressionable I guess! hehe
Mitch01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2002, 09:15 AM   #10
gmt

gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light
The two impressive dwarves at the graveyard in The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes. I was a kid, I was shocked, and when I tried to use the usual parental line and asked my mother "it's only in movies, isn't it" and she replied "no, no, there are dwarves like that in real life", I spent two weeks waking up at night and shivering. Needless to say, I have met many dwarves since then and none of them has ever scared me, some of them were most remarkable people indeed (including a composer).

Nathalie Dechy
Gold Coast Champion 2003

Australian Open SF 2005
Australian Open Doubles Champion with Vera Zvonareva 2006

Rien ne me parlait plus que ton silence
Rien ne me parle plus que ton silence
gmt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2002, 01:53 PM   #11
country flag Princess Fiona
Team WTAworld
Superskyderen

Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Mitch01
The spiders from arachnophobia they really traumatized me when I first saw that film, I was young and impressionable I guess! hehe
Oh, I was also traumatised!! Funny things issss, I was ok when I saw the film at the cinema but then I saw it on TV and I was a wreck at the end of it - I had to rinse the bath out a few times before stepping in it and I had to check under the sheets as well... ugghhhh!!
Old Dec 20th, 2002, 02:56 PM   #12
Aloysius

Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light
Eminem in "8 Mile." Scary.

You Crazy Bitches Rock 2003:
Jelena Dokic - Kim Clijsters - Anna Kournikova - Francesca Schiavone - Ashley Harkleroad - Dinara Safina - Alicia Molik

You Dirty Bastards Rule 2003:
Marat Safin - Lleyton Hewitt - Andy Roddick - Nicolas Kiefer - Olivier Rochus - Tommy Robredo - Mikhail Youzhny

7 February 2003 : Best of Luck in Retirement MARTINA HINGIS!
Aloysius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2002, 04:15 PM   #13
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
"The Bradys" from the Brady Bunch movies.
Old Dec 20th, 2002, 05:43 PM   #14
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Reagan(The exorcist) and Freddy Krueger
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2002, 05:45 PM   #15
timmbo

timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice
either Linda Blair in The Exorcist or the shark in jaws. Both still scare me
Im sexy, im cute, im popular to boot, im bitching, great hair, all the boyz like to stare, im full of spirt and more, I swear im not a whore, im a cheerleader, yeah, yeah, a cheerleader, yeah, yeah!!!!
timmbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote