Another unjustified killing of an unarmed man by cops - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 11:33 PM   #1
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Another unjustified killing of an unarmed man by cops

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...ry.html#page=1

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 11:36 PM   #2
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another unjustified killing of an unarmed man by cops

" He was reaching for the officer's gun" I call BS. And even if he was, unless he'd got a hold of it and had it firmly in his hand it still wouldn't justify shooting to kill. They already had him on the ground FFS and there were four cops. One baton swing on his hand would have stopped any further "reaching."

What gets me riled is that yet again, even if true. the story the cops give doesn't justify shooting but clearly enough people think it does for them to get away with.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Old Mar 3rd, 2015, 02:23 AM   #3
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
" He was reaching for the officer's gun" I call BS. And even if he was, unless he'd got a hold of it and had it firmly in his hand it still wouldn't justify shooting to kill. They already had him on the ground FFS and there were four cops. One baton swing on his hand would have stopped any further "reaching."

What gets me riled is that yet again, even if true. the story the cops give doesn't justify shooting but clearly enough people think it does for them to get away with.

You always started out the same way in these thread about shooting of unarmed black man.
Outrage at the beginning, followed by doubt in the victim version and increasing credibility given to the police version, ending with unflinching belief in the police version.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2015, 03:33 PM   #4
country flag pov

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
You always started out the same way in these thread about shooting of unarmed black man.
Outrage at the beginning, followed by doubt in the victim version and increasing credibility given to the police version, ending with unflinching belief in the police version.
The issue is your poor comprehension of what I posted. The point I have made in all of them is this:

Even if what the cops claim is true, it still doesn't justify the shooting!

Understand now? Wow! It's not particle physics.

The other point I made in this one is that I also find it troubling that so many people do think the police version conveys an adequate justification. Apparently you are one of those people. And you are so locked on one aspect - conflicting stories - that you don't see the bigger picture.

Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM   #5
country flag Honitsu
TOXIC VIBRATION

Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ood-dream.html

This is getting VERY interesting.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Honitsu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote