Paris SF: Sara Errani def. Kiki Bertens 5-0, Ret. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:09 PM   #31
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Re: Paris SF: Sara Errani def. Kiki Bertens 5-0, Ret.

lol, Errani vulturing wins and points, still nice though

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:10 PM   #32
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of

I'm glad I stayed at home this saturday
bbjpa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:27 PM   #33
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

Kiki I knew it would take a miracle for her to win in that condition.

Sarita had 2 opponent retirements + walkover in doubles

Last edited by Gilas. : Feb 2nd, 2013 at 03:33 PM.
Gilas. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:34 PM   #34
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
Paszek, Cibulkova and Safarova :
Hardly surprising, I love Domi and Lucie but I question the validity of there ranking. And as for Paszek take her off grass and she is barely a top 100 player.
But in fairness, KiKi was inspired this week.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:10 PM   #35
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess Sara's top 10 stay will be longer than expected after this week.
Kiki
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:39 PM   #36
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
320 points guaranteed. Like I always say getting to the top 10 is the hard part, staying there not so much.
EXACTLY. Sara will now get easy and great draws in enough tournaments to keep her ranking up. It's why girls stay low for so long and why girls stay high for so long. It's all about entries into tournaments and draws. Look at Schiavone. She played strong tennis for two years and then fell down. It'll take two years for Errani to fall back into the 11-15 range where she belongs. I love her effort and her enthusiasm though. Wish some of the other girls, like Kvitova, cared as much.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:49 PM   #37
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute

so far, out of the slams, new haven SF was her best effort. if she can go deep in IW/miami, she can regain point she lost in AO and actually enter the clay season with a top8 seeding, including RG.
i expect her to fully exploit her draws - given how she wrecked half the tour easily and in straights except the top20 players, she now has a chance to earn bigger point in half the effort - not that effort is something sara cares about. she still seems endless.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:53 PM   #38
country flag C-Woz-A-Rod

C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold

My word, Errani's path to the final, I don't know whether to laugh or cringe.

Hopefully Mona don't quit in the final due to injury or something

I like Sara, but she doesn't deserve to win this, fingers crossed Mona plays well again and beats her.
C-Woz-A-Rod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:54 PM   #39
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

It is going to take a huge amount of effort and a huge task to beat Errani on clay this year, so she probably will defend her RG points IMO so her being in the top 10 will be the whole year IMO
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:54 PM   #40
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

And even in this match, Kiki played some really good points in the beginning being injured.

But I hope she doesn't play too much, and perhaps it would be best to skip Fed Cup or at least not to play all singles matches.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:19 PM   #41
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Final! Good luck.

Kiki
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:32 PM   #42
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

This is exactly like Stosur epic run to the Sydney final, where she lost to Molik in 05

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:33 PM   #43
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Errani is an embarrassment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
It is going to take a huge amount of effort and a huge task to beat Errani on clay this year, so she probably will defend her RG points IMO so her being in the top 10 will be the whole year IMO
She's not gonna make the fucking RG final again.

Last edited by JarkaFish : Feb 2nd, 2013 at 06:39 PM.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:35 PM   #44
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Kiki has withdrawn from Fed Cup.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:41 PM   #45
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
I know is not Errani´s fault if she has taken advantage of the uselessness of the rest of the players in her draw, but to think that now she is even making finals in hardcore indoors tournaments.. The actual state of the WTA is pitiful.
Lol, your basing it on Errani getting to a final in this tournament. Did you actually see her path through the final, 1 bye, 2 retirements her only real win was against Suarez Navarro.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote