RIP Scotso - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 11:12 PM   #91
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RIP Scotso

Only noticed this thread today.

Sad news, unbelievable.

RIP.

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #92
country flag The Prophet

The Prophet has disabled reputation

The Prophet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #93
country flag Albireo

Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post

That is shocking. I'm stunned. It's terrible. It's also one of the reasons I sometimes hate the Internet - you get brief bland messages of condolence when a family must be devastated, but what on earth do you say or do?

He was so young and I remember him posting many times, I just feel so dreadfully sad.

Absolutely awful.

Maybe when people here are posting nasty remarks about each other - and we're all guilty of that - we might remember everyone is human and stop and think about Scotso and how fragile life is before we post such remarks.
"If you practice for ten years, you may begin to please yourself, after 20 years you may become a performer and please the audience, after 30 years you may please even your guru, but you must practice for many more years before you finally become a true artist—then you may please even God." --Ali Akbar Khan, 1922-2009
Albireo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #94
country flag Bonfire

Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

just saw this RIP

Ain't no SUNSHINE when she's gone
Bonfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #95
country flag legalise#
17 and counting!

legalise# has much to be proud of legalise# has much to be proud of legalise# has much to be proud of legalise# has much to be proud of legalise# has much to be proud of legalise# has much to be proud of legalise# has much to be proud of legalise# has much to be proud of legalise# has much to be proud of legalise# has much to be proud of legalise# has much to be proud of

RIP
legalise# is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #96
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I just discovered this.

Wow. What shocking, sad news

I hadn't spoken to Scott in years and years - not by choice, but I suppose both of us became less active on here as the years went on. We used to chat a long (long) time ago, both on here and on MSN. We were also part of Sandrine Testud's small, yet vocal, fan club in the early 00's. He was a smart, inquisitive and funny young man, and we all got along famously in that little group.

People lose touch as the years go by, but you never forget. Not ever.

May he rest in peace and my thoughts go out to his loved ones.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #97
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

though I didn't talk with him or saw his posts for a long time, I haven't forgottne him. He was very shy and nice, a good person. May him rest in peace

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #98
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

It's sad when a (young) person's gone.
Do we know the reason?
All the positive and courage to his family.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #99
country flag azinna

azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute

Truly saddening to learn. One didn't frequent this board without perking up at seeing his name and settling down to read what he wrote. Posters like him do make partaking of this forum a substantive experience.

May he continue to enliven debate and conversation.

Always on the lookout for a great tennis match.
azinna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #100
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

This is so sad
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:00 AM   #101
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:04 AM   #102
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Gosh, he was such a funny & witty poster. This is devastating. Rest In Peace.
Agreed. He seemed to be one the sane posters through the years. RIP, Scotso.
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:03 AM   #103
country flag spencercarlos
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute

When i head this from my good friend Randy Hoffman on facebook like 2 weeks ago caught me by surprise, i dont really come in a lot to the forum now, and today i came in a found this thread, i am really speechless reading from everyone here and especially the old ones, i am former user from the Sanex Board as well.

Condolences for his family he was a nice guy.
Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 9
Straight Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 6
Seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 5
Straight seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 4
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Sabatini has 2 titles 2 Runner up and 3 SF
Martinez has 0 titles, 0 RU, and 0 Sf
Record against the best players
Sabatini 40% Martinez 21%
Head to Head
Sabatini leads 9-6 over Martinez
FWTT Hard 111(111 + ny)Carpet 104(104 + ny)Clay 107(107 + 4) Grass 100(100 ny)
spencercarlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:45 PM   #104
Miss Atomic Bomb
Up yours

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket View Post
Yea...this makes me sad. As a man who is in a serious relationship with another man, I can't even imagine the devastation his husband is feeling right now.
One of the things that hit me when I first saw this as well. RIP

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #105
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Scotso. Such a tragic time when any life is lost, let alone a young and zestful one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket View Post
Yea...this makes me sad. As a man who is in a serious relationship with another man, I can't even imagine the devastation his husband is feeling right now.
I echo that sentiment. I think my world would end if anything happened to my boyfriend.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote