Li Na's mommy urges Li Na to have a baby soon - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:41 AM   #1
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute
Li Na's mommy urges Li Na to have a baby soon

Wow,she is like every mom in ChinaShe says the age of 35 is a deadline for Li Na.

I think evety young people here are pressed by parents to get married early and have a kid "ASAP"Me too
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:04 AM   #2
country flag metamorpha

metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of
Re: Li Na's mommy urges Li Na to have a baby soon

Women are pressed left and right to get married before they reach 30. Age 27 is the deadline I think, higher than that you're off the market. After marriage they are pressed to have kids, in which a son is a must.

Li Na is quite rebellious, but I guess she has to abide by the traditional values running in the Chinese family as well.
metamorpha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:51 AM   #3
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Sodium Lithium should have some babies, Helium Lithium and Cesium Lithium
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:02 AM   #4
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
Sodium Lithium should have some babies, Helium Lithium and Cesium Lithium
Her kids would have "Jiang" (literally means "ginger") as surname instead of Lithium. Since Sodium is the big gun of the family, passing down the family name might be all that has left to Jiang Shan, you can't take that away from him.

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·伊万┣┫·彭帅┣┫·杨科┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:44 AM   #5
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Ramoray View Post
Her kids would have "Jiang" (literally means "ginger") as surname instead of Lithium. Since Sodium is the big gun of the family, passing down the family name might be all that has left to Jiang Shan, you can't take that away from him.
She should find another husband which is named (Li)thium too ! They are thousands (if not millions) in China

Or give her name to the kids (I don't know if it's possible in China, but probably in countries like Sweden I guess)
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:48 AM   #6
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
She should find another husband which is named (Li)thium too ! They are thousands (if not millions) in China

Or give her name to the kids (I don't know if it's possible in China, but probably in countries like Sweden I guess)
It is allowed by law if the kids follow mom's surname,but few people really do that.It is considered as a humiliation to the men of the family.
豆豆
雪雪
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:54 AM   #7
country flag Remix13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
It is allowed by law if the kids follow mom's surname,but few people really do that.It is considered as a humiliation to the men of the family.
Being married to the glorious (and rich) Sodium Lithium is already a great honour

And after all she's already the "men" of the family
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 08:16 AM   #8
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Ma, do us a favor, wait at least 2 years. Don't force us to control her ovulation as well.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 08:23 AM   #9
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

Quote:
"It is considered as a humiliation to the men of the family"? Maybe in the past, not this century. I know a couple who had twin babies last year, they named the boy after dad's surname and the girl after mom's, they said that's the only fair way to do it. I also know a friend who follows his mother's surname because his dad came from a big family with many brothers but his mother is the only child, so he's the only grandson of his maternal grand parents to carry the family name (a rare surname too). It's unconventional, but "humiliation" would be an overstatement IMO.

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·伊万┣┫·彭帅┣┫·杨科┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:42 AM   #10
country flag Lin Lin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Ramoray View Post
"It is considered as a humiliation to the men of the family"? Maybe in the past, not this century. I know a couple who had twin babies last year, they named the boy after dad's surname and the girl after mom's, they said that's the only fair way to do it. I also know a friend who follows his mother's surname because his dad came from a big family with many brothers but his mother is the only child, so he's the only grandson of his maternal grand parents to carry the family name (a rare surname too). It's unconventional, but "humiliation" would be an overstatement IMO.
I this it's really rear
豆豆
雪雪
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:17 AM   #11
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think that's pretty much the same the World over! It's not restricted to China.
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:20 AM   #12
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow,she is like every mom in ChinaShe says the age of 35 is a deadline for Li Na.

I think evety young people here are pressed by parents to get married early and have a kid "ASAP"Me too
I know that everyone wants to be young and thinks they'll not die (), but 35 is not young. It's actually middle aged. It's fashionable now to think 40 or 50 is middle aged, but it's from 35 on! It's a bit of a wake up call if you think about it!
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:47 AM   #13
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Lin Lin
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:33 AM   #14
country flag Lin Lin

Hey,again
豆豆
雪雪
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:20 PM   #15
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Li's cooch should be nobody's business but hers . Hopefully she gets that second slam before she gets preggers.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote