Pattaya SF: Kirilenko Steamrolls over Cirstea 6-0 6-2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:13 AM   #1
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future
Pattaya SF: Kirilenko Steamrolls over Cirstea 6-0 6-2

Makiri into the final, with an impressive win. Now hope she can cater for her next ball basher, she seemed to manage well with this one
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:14 AM   #2
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya SF: Kirilenko Steamrolls over Cirstea 6-0 6-2

NID.

One BBB down, one more to go.

Keep taking out the trash, Hockey Player.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:14 AM   #3
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by égalité View Post
Amen.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:15 AM   #4
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Embarrassing. You thought the first match was bad? No, this was bad.

Longest rally 3 shots.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:15 AM   #5
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

SORANA!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:16 AM   #6
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

Please Maria don't choke in the final.
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:16 AM   #7
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana sucked, really bad. Well done to Maria, hopefully she can win this year the title
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:16 AM   #8
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Cirstea is so overrated girl is lucky to be ranked so high
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:16 AM   #9
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Maria destroying the BBB !!

Well it's more Cirstea who self-destructed. The good points are Maria stayed quite focused the whole match and saved energy for the final.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:17 AM   #10
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Lil Masha
lets win the title now

Sori a hot mess as usual
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:17 AM   #11
country flag amy_0145

amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice

Is Maria popular in Pattaya? The crowd was going ballistic for her, I thought maybe they confused Maria's lol.

Cirstea was her worst enemy today, Kirilenko played a good match..but wasn't really tested.
amy_0145 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:18 AM   #12
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

Anyone else noticed that in the 1st game 2nd set, after Sori saved two BPs by 2 aces and just about to serve again, Makiri suddenly decided to ask the ball boy for towel? Then after she finished wiping herself, Cirstea lost her serving rhythm and momentum, then gave out that game with a DF. I mean for sure it's not the reason why Sori lost this match, she basically bageled herself in the 1st set and trashed the 2nd away, but those kind of tricks always disgust me! I've had a negetive impression for Makiri since 2 years ago when she picked up grunting (shrieking) halfway thru her career, now I'm sure I'll never become a fan of hers.

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·伊万┣┫·彭帅┣┫·杨科┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:19 AM   #13
country flag amy_0145

amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice amy_0145 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Ramoray View Post
Anyone else noticed that in the 1st game 2nd set, after Sori saved two BPs by 2 aces and just about to serve again, Makiri suddenly decided to ask the ball boy for towel? Then after she finished wiping herself, Cirstea lost her serving rhythm and momentum, then gave out that game with a DF. I mean for sure it's not the reason why Sori lost this match, she basically bageled herself in the 1st set and trashed the 2nd away, but those kind of tricks always disgust me! I've had a negetive impression for Makiri since 2 years ago when she picked up grunting (shrieking) halfway thru her career, now I'm sure I'll never become a fan of hers.
meh, maria won't lose any sleep if you are or not
amy_0145 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:20 AM   #14
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Its WTA, you do what ever it takes.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:21 AM   #15
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

That poster who said brainless ballbashers don't exist...

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote