Parks and Recreation - Renewed for season 6!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:47 PM   #1
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute
Parks and Recreation - Renewed for season 6!!!

Anyone else a fan of the show?

I am a huge fan, it is so funny. My favorite character is April.

Last edited by Barktra : May 10th, 2013 at 02:16 AM.
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:02 PM   #2
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parks and Recreation

Yup one of my favorite shows ever! Probably because I have roots in Indiana and I know people who pretty much fit the description of all the characters hahah! Favorite has to be Ron "Mothf%@#n" Swanson.

Most hilarious scene that comes to my mind is when he tries to host the company BBQ/picnic for Leslie, and he asked the kids who wanted to slaughter the pig. Then a police officer questions him about all the health codes he's violating and Ron says, "Don't worry I have a permit officer." He takes out the "permit" and its a piece of paper with handwriting that says, "I can do what I want, signed Ron Swanson."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:11 PM   #3
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Will2 View Post
Yup one of my favorite shows ever! Probably because I have roots in Indiana and I know people who pretty much fit the description of all the characters hahah! Favorite has to be Ron "Mothf%@#n" Swanson.

Most hilarious scene that comes to my mind is when he tries to host the company BBQ/picnic for Leslie, and he asked the kids who wanted to slaughter the pig. Then a police officer questions him about all the health codes he's violating and Ron says, "Don't worry I have a permit officer." He takes out the "permit" and its a piece of paper with handwriting that says, "I can do what I want, signed Ron Swanson."
I love that episode to. I also love that Ron called the pig Tom. " In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom."

My favorite season was season 2. They really went away from the office comparisons and it was such a great season. So many funny episodes
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:19 PM   #4
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
I love that episode to. I also love that Ron called the pig Tom. " In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom."

My favorite season was season 2. They really went away from the office comparisons and it was such a great season. So many funny episodes
I totally forgot he named the pig Tom. Then when it was time to go Ron goes, "Ok lets go Tom, and Aziz Ansari starts to walk with him and Ron's like, "No I meant pig Tom.

Leslie Knope: "Ann always told me not to get a perm, but Ann's out of town this week so guess what I'm gettin?!??" LMFAO!!!

Quote:
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:24 PM   #5
country flag Barktra
Allez

Quote:
I totally forgot he named the pig Tom. Then when it was time to go Ron goes, "Ok lets go Tom, and Aziz Ansari starts to walk with him and Ron's like, "No I meant pig Tom.

Leslie Knope: "Ann always told me not to get a perm, but Ann's out of town this week so guess what I'm gettin?!??" LMFAO!!!

When did you start watching?
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:24 PM   #6
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

I don't make a point to watch it, but I've enjoyed the episodes that I've stumbled across. Good show.

I always argue with myself whether Amy Poehler is attractive or not. But I'd do her.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:26 PM   #7
country flag iWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post

When did you start watching?
I started while season 3 was airing but then I went back and watched every episode from season 1 and 2 from Netflix.

Quote:
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:27 PM   #8
country flag iWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Robertson View Post
I don't make a point to watch it, but I've enjoyed the episodes that I've stumbled across. Good show.

I always argue with myself whether Amy Poehler is attractive or not. But I'd do her.
LOL I think most men would say that. Rashida Jones is not bad to look at once a week either!!

Quote:
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:29 PM   #9
country flag Barktra
Allez

Quote:
I started while season 3 was airing but then I went back and watched every episode from season 1 and 2 from Netflix.
I started in season 2.

What is your favorite episode? My is Greg Pitkis from Season 2.

Ann: Halloween is my favorite holiday. It's just the best. And I don't have to work! Hey slutty teenage girls dressed as sexy kittens... pump your own stomachs this year!

I live in Kentucky, so I sorta have roots and I have been to Indiana alot
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:30 PM   #10
country flag Barktra
Allez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Robertson View Post

Me to

Her and tina fey
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:32 PM   #11
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Iconic.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:40 PM   #12
country flag Barktra
Allez

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:55 PM   #13
country flag iWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post

Iconic.

THIS is my favorite episode EVER!!! OMG when they had to slide out to that tiny ass stage! Just all of the antics, a 3 legged dog, and then Detlef Schremph (sp?) trying to dunk on ice, Oh and then the campaign song in the background just repeating that 1 line, "Get On Your Feet!" Probably the worst campaign rally in the history of rallies hahaha!

Quote:
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:31 AM   #14
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

It's freaking hysterical!

Hi.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:40 PM   #15
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sending me here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwjY6s7yfSk