Miss Fairness of WTA - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who?

Serena Williams 46 15.75%
Caroline Wozniacki 28 9.59%
Tsvetana Pironkova 8 2.74%
Agnieszka Radwanska 21 7.19%
Ana Ivanovic 30 10.27%
Maria Sharapova 21 7.19%
Victoria Azarenka 8 2.74%
Petra Kvitova 48 16.44%
Li Na 49 16.78%
Other 33 11.30%
Voters: 292. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:38 PM   #1
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Miss Fairness of WTA

just, equitable, honest, fine, beautiful, clear.....vote and discuss......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:38 PM   #2
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Who is the Miss Fairness of WTA?

Huber
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:40 PM   #3
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Putinseva, obviously
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:43 PM   #4
country flag CSN-4TW

CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold

Li Na! (on that list)

By FAR!

Carlita

FOLLOW Carlita on Twitter

CSN-4TW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:45 PM   #5
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miss Fairness of WTA

Iroda

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:47 PM   #6
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

where did pironkova come from.....seems random with all your other choices....
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:51 PM   #7

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post
i had jankovic in the poll but removed her to accommodate sharapova......the last time i created a poll without sharapova, mashatards harangued at me left and right......

enlighten yourself...
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:54 PM   #8
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

There are around 100 players who play at WTA-Level. So the probability that one of these 9 is "Miss Fairness" is not really high.
The are not top players because they are friendly to the other players

None of us knows it, seeing a few scenes on TV doesn`t give you the ability to judge about something like that. You had to ask the players....

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:01 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosm21 View Post
There are around 100 players who play at WTA-Level. So the probability that one of these 9 is "Miss Fairness" is not really high.
The are not top players because they are friendly to the other players

None of us knows it, seeing a few scenes on TV doesn`t give you the ability to judge about something like that. You had to ask the players....
asking players is the worst possible way to decide who's the fairest......players would just tell the names of those who they don't have any grudges with or names of those who are their absolute favourites......

stefan edberg sportsmanship award has become a terrible joke on the men's side......100 clueless federina fanboys vote for federina every year leaving aside true sportsmen like qureshi, del potro, nadal etc......

enlighten yourself...
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:03 PM   #10

i have never seen pironkova complain or bitch about anything on the court......she is very professional, clear and honest.....she is also the most beautiful player on tour......

enlighten yourself...
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:03 PM   #11
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:10 PM   #12
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
i have never seen pironkova complain or bitch about anything on the court......she is very professional, clear and honest.....she is also the most beautiful player on tour......
Yes, she is also a very nice and humble person. I wish she had more success outside Wimbledon.

She is my 2nd choice - after Li Na.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:11 PM   #13
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

I voted Azarenka.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:11 PM   #14
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post
Do you really have to ask?
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:13 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_ads_n View Post
Yes, she is also a very nice and humble person. I wish she had more success outside Wimbledon.

She is my 2nd choice - after Li Na.
pirru is the GOAT girl on tour.....li na's a good vote too.....

enlighten yourself...