Vika and Red Foo confirm their dating - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:14 PM   #91
country flag g0_sh0p

g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice
Re: Vika and Red Foo confirm their dating

Manhattan Beach Open Tournament director Bennett Slusarz with Redfoo and Victoria Azarenka after the doubles final.

The picture is from this sports news http://www.easyreadernews.com/73069/...an-beach-open/

Here's an excerpt from the news:

And there was all kinds of other breaking news – on and off the court.

First, the important on court news: Redfoo got crushed in his first round match. World class tennis talent, apparently, is not transferable to your main squeeze no matter how tabloid ready the romance.

Second, the important off-court news: Manhattan Beach is now at least a part-time home to two of the top three female tennis players in the world. Everyone who hasn’t been living under a sand dune for the last ten years already knows that second ranked Maria Sharapova has a house in Manhattan Beach. But just in the last couple of months Redfoo (lead singer of the popular party-rock band LMFAO, and if you have to ask what those initials stand for you might as well apply for your AARP card right now) and his girlfriend, world number three Victoria Azarenka, bought a house near the Manhattan Beach pier. Next thing you know top-ranked Serena Williams, who grew up in nearby Compton, will move to Manhattan and complete the tennis triple play.
g0_sh0p is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 05:04 PM   #92
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

So will Vika & Sharapova practice together then? Bffs in the making...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 05:59 PM   #93
country flag g0_sh0p

g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice g0_sh0p is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
So will Vika & Sharapova practice together then? Bffs in the making...
Well there is a picture of Stefan together with Jimmy Connors, the new coach of Sharapova so that is possible.
g0_sh0p is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #94
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Rainbow is wearing almost normal clothes

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #95
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Boris Becker ‏@TheBorisBecker

Boyfriend of @vika7 http://instagram.com/p/cHYFw0Ef0X/#

https://twitter.com/TheBorisBecker/s...12592693964801

Last edited by Exordes : Jul 24th, 2013 at 01:50 PM.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #96
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

So, I just saw the sneak peak of X-Factor Australia, where Red Foo is a judge, and he cried when a 14 year-old kid sang an original song called "Don't let me go".
At the end, he said: "I'm in a relationship right now, and that's everything I would like to say to her. I just wish I could send her this, right now"
In the song the kid says I'm falling in love with you, so don't let me go

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #97
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturJFC View Post
So, I just saw the sneak peak of X-Factor Australia, where Red Foo is a judge, and he cried when a 14 year-old kid sang an original song called "Don't let me go".
At the end, he said: "I'm in a relationship right now, and that's everything I would like to say to her. I just wish I could send her this, right now"
In the song the kid says I'm falling in love with you, so don't let me go
A bit interesting it is in Australia. Is she popular down there? I would guess she is at least well known by now, and recieved some mixed opinions from people.
I might watch at least the first episode(s). Try to not have opinion on her personal life, but i guess after seeing that "In bed with Joan" interview i hope Redfoo show some other side here. I sort of expect he is a decent guy, just way out there.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #98
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

I am starting to like him. It's super sweet to say and admit he is vulnerable in his relationship is admirable. He might be loud but never shy to express his love for vika.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #99
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

He has been nothing but a nice guy ever since he met her, most people just seem to react badly to his attire. But there really is nothing bad that could be said about his personality, he seems to be a great guy

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #100
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

more on x-factor, a short clip included!

http://larrybrownsports.com/gossip/r...roblems/198582

Redfoo (aka Stefan Kendal Gordy), who became famous through his music group LMFAO, was moved to tears by a stellar performance from 14-year-old Jai Waetford on Monday’s season premier. Waetford sang a song he wrote about relationships called “Don’t Let Me Go.”

The song’s lyrics included lines such as “my life is nothing without you” and “please don’t leave me now.” The song led Redfoo to open up about his personal life.

“I’m going through something right now in a relationship. And those lyrics made me cry,” Redfoo admitted while praising Waetford’s performance.

“I wish I could show this to her now.”
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #101
country flag joshum

the actual song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8wATAnUszs#at=96
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #102
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

RedFoo will not be in the stands cheering Azarenka at this year´s US Open
http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Tennis...colo12118.html
Quote:
The sight of RedFoo cheering his girlfriend and the world no. 2 tennis player Victoria Azarenka has become quite a common sight these days. In fact, it was at the US Open twelve months ago that RedFoo was first seen in the Belarusian's cheering box and since then, the two have gone from good friends to a couple.

But this August, as Azarenka will aim to go one better than her runner-up finish last year, RedFoo will not be in New York as the musician will be busy in Australia as one of the judges for the X-Factor show there.

RedFoo was part of the band LMFAO which has since disbanded. He also tried to play the USTA sectional play-offs for a wild card into the qualifying draw in New York but did not fare very well.

Azarenka has won two grand slam titles - both in Melbourne and is looking for her first US Open title.
http://au.tv.yahoo.com/x-factor/judg.../redfoo-judge/
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 02:15 AM   #103
country flag joshum

I'd say they are pretty cute together.

With his mushrooming Afro and ever-colorful attire, Stefan “Redfoo” Gordy has become a slightly quirky fixture of the tennis circuit over the past year. These days, no Victoria Azarenka match is complete without the cameras regularly panning to the player’s box and picking out the LMFAO frontman. And while the rapper-singer-deejay may have made his name with hits like “Party Rock Anthem” and “Sexy and I Know It,” tennis is his passion, and he takes his role as his girlfriend’s cheerleader in chief extremely seriously.

“I’m just really focused on being, like, the best cheerleader I can be,” he told the Transom. “Do I get nervous? No way, man. I’m just constantly thinking about what does she need to do to win and what can I do?” This usually involves yelling at choice moments, he confided. “I don’t even know if she hears it, but I say it pretty loud.”

Although the couple has been dating since the Australian Open—and first crossed paths 12 months ago in New York—Redfoo and Ms. Azarenka have kept their relationship fairly low-key. Only recently has the Belarusian tennis star referred to the party rocker as her boyfriend to the media.

“We always joke about this story. She was a fan and wanted to meet me, and I only knew a little bit about her,” Redfoo revealed. “Ken Solomon from the Tennis Channel hooked us up. She said, ‘Hey, why don’t you come to my press conference?’ And I went to that. It’s on YouTube. You can see it. It was crazy, it was fun, and we just became friends. We were friends for a long time and then, err, she seduced me!”

It was never a standard seduction process, though. The couple bonded over Redfoo’s idea to remix Ms. Azarenka’s often oppressively loud on-court grunting into a new single, “Heart of a Champion.” It takes a creative mind to derive musical inspiration from the strange mewing sounds Ms. Azarenka makes when she hits the ball, but her sweetheart insists it all happened pretty organically.

“I was making some stuff, I needed some new sounds, and I had an idea to put her grunt in there. Her grunt is actually perfectly in the key of F,” he said, humming an F to prove it.

So what did the former No. 1 player make of the song she inspired? According to Redfoo, “She liked it!”

Still, the musician’s ambitions don’t lie solely in the realm of the recording studio. He used to play tennis regularly as a junior and once dreamed of turning pro, although that was before breaking his wrist at the age of 16.

“I lost my focus and got into music,” he said. “The music kinda took over. But now I’m playing a lot of tennis, and I love it. I love to be competitive.”

His game still requires a fair bit of work, judging by his ill-fated attempt to win a place in the U.S. Open qualifying tournament this summer, but he said he intends to enter a couple of low-level events on the professional circuit next year, having benefitted from the occasional practice session with his g“I tried to get her to be my coach, but she doesn’t want to,” he said. Why not, we wondered? “She doesn’t want to lose her voice from yelling at me.”
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #104
country flag Exordes

https://twitter.com/vika7/status/375045333094768640
Quote:
victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
oh wow how good is music…marvin gaye…i heard it through the grapevine…whooooooohooooo

Jason M. Pagano ‏@JasonPagano3
@vika7 maybe you should check out this group LMFAO....i hear this guy @RedFoo is in it and he's really cool

Gab Tortolero. ‏@GBTortolero
@vika7 What whaaat! Enjoyyy baby Dancing queen.

lmao RT @JasonPagano3 @vika7 maybe you should check out this group LMFAO....i hear this guy @RedFoo is in it and he's really coo

this is cool wow RT @Foo_lovaa @Redfoo goodnight ! Happy birthday ! please watch this gift i made
https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x143ykx
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #105
country flag Exordes

Redfoo's short interview

September 10, 2013.

Redfoo - Let's Get Ridiculous
Quote:
on the other hand @redfoo new single went to #1 today after his performance! so proud of u love!
#LetsGetRediculous
September 8, 2013.