Vika and Red Foo confirm their dating - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2014, 04:11 PM   #166
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post

It seems like he wants to be with her, so I wonder if that's reality or his hopes.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #167
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika and Red Foo confirm their dating

IMO, they split up coz of their careers and thats y Redfoo is supporting her. He is a nice person(except for his attire)They both were in luv

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 07:17 AM   #168
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of

RedFoo and tinder http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-Azarenka.html
NewTFDavai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 07:25 AM   #169
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Kind of cute i think

X FACTOR star Redfoo still holds a torch for tennis champion ex-girlfriend Victoria Azarenka.

Foo told Confidential: “I still think about her every day. I’m still watching every match, waking up at five in the morning, looking to see how she is. She is one of the most special people in my life, and she will be forever.”

Redfoo and tennis champion Azarenka, a former world No. 1, split this year.

He has written a new song about Azarenka titled Meet Her At Tomorrow.

It says: “Yesterday I set her free, my heart’s a little hollow, if it’s really meant to be, I’ll meet her at tomorrow”.

Foo said the song explains his deepest feelings for Azarenka.

“I wanted to say that to her and I couldn’t say it any other way. To be that inspired and moved by a relationship … I really value that,’’ he says.

“But I’m working on me. I’m in a really good place because I’m able to focus on the career and the music, but I still give my love and support to her.

“I want her in my life. When you’re in a relationship, you aim to please the other person so much, and you want to give them your time, and do all these other things, and it feels great … but now I have alone time, and I like that. It’s nice to be free, and she can be free too.”

He is using that alone time to make new music.

“Music has always been my first

love, my girlfriend, if you will,” he says.

“That’s my relationship now - I work on some chords, play some drums, and it talks to me back.

“It’s like I’m a scientist making my own lady.”

Foo is coaching the over-24 category on the X Factor, including Rochelle Pitt, 41, Jason Heerah, 31, and Reigan Derry, 25.

“I liken the (category) to rescue dogs,” Foo says.

“They’re kinda getting a second chance.

“They’re loyal and always gracious. Their personality, likability and attitude is what I resonate with.”

The X Factor screens on Seven tonight.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 05:25 PM   #170
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone shat on him when they were together and said she should dump him and then once she did most people seemed to have realized that he was actually a good guy who cared about her (at least from what I've always observed). Hopefully she'll pull a Sunshine and use the breakup to become extra motivated on court.
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 01:49 AM   #171
country flag iGOAT

Vika and Monfils must be more than just friends these days?

Last edited by iGOAT : Sep 2nd, 2014 at 02:02 AM.
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 02:47 AM   #172
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
Vika and Monfils must be more than just friends these days?
Maybe not anymore after tonight
Serena about Vika: "I'm a big Victoria fan. Whenever I'm not at a tournament, I root for her. For me, I think she's just the ultimate competitor on the court and just really nice. She leaves everything on the court and nothing personal. And everything off the court, she's just so, so professional and so nice. I really get along with her. She's just a great person.""
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #173
country flag NewTFDavai

I’m excited to announce that @sam_armytage & I are now officially dating! #newthang
https://twitter.com/redfoo/status/512717264781443073
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #174
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Good, keep him in Australia permanently.
Old Yesterday, 11:59 AM   #175
country flag lovevika

lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTFDavai View Post
I’m excited to announce that @sam_armytage & I are now officially dating! #newthang
https://twitter.com/redfoo/status/512717264781443073

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-campaign.html
lovevika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM   #176
country flag NewTFDavai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovevika View Post
There is still hope, she is perfect for his age.
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM   #177
country flag iGOAT

He announced it on Twitter ? I've definitely lowered my respect for him a bit since the breakup, although I still think he seemed to treat Vika well when they were together.
Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM   #178
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
He announced it on Twitter ? I've definitely lowered my respect for him a bit since the breakup, although I still think he seemed to treat Vika well when they were together.
From the article, the radio presenters hacked his twitter account as a joke and posted that message. Redfoo is right though, she is pretty hot.
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM   #179
country flag aknox

aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future

A step up from Vika
Originally Posted by ivanxie View Post
Moonball her to death!

Pojd! Ajde! Allez up your...! Vamos?!.......
aknox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM   #180
country flag iGOAT

Vika is much hotter than her but she's his age at least and decent for late thirties.