Vika and Red Foo confirm their dating - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #151
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika and Red Foo confirm their dating

What? Another fave of mine is going through heartbreak? Nope I reject this news.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #152
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Hmmm...
Hard to believe, but on the other hand why would someone like Ben release such a lie on purpose if it's not true?
We really should wait for official statements. And i have the feeling, we have to wait a little bit longer for that...

BTW: A big at comments in GM like: Glad,now she can focus on tennis again..
As if Mr.Gordy was the reason for her abscence on the tour..
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 10:20 PM   #153
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know if Vika will release any official statement. She always struck me as someone who wants to keep her private life private.
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 12:09 AM   #154
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Don't know if Vika will release any official statement. She always struck me as someone who wants to keep her private life private.
Same here. I guess we'll have to wait and see if she gets asked this in a post match interview when she returns.
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 02:07 PM   #155
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
What? Another fave of mine is going through heartbreak? Nope I reject this news.
Maybe she broke it off (if true)
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #156
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
Same here. I guess we'll have to wait and see if she gets asked this in a post match interview when she returns.
Imo if true the whole purpose of this release is so she doesn't get asked questions about it.
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 01:32 PM   #157
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

"X Factor judge Redfoo returning to Oz a single man after splitting with tennis girlfriend Victoria Azarenka"
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/x-factor-judge-redfoo-returning-to-oz-a-single-man-after-splitting-with-tennis-girlfriend-victoria-azarenka/story-fni0cvc9-12269545605

Quote:
REDFOO is coming back to Australia — and this time he’ll be a single man.

The flamboyant X Factor judge, who will be back living in Bondi soon, and his tennis star girlfriend Victoria Azarenka have decided to take a break from their relationship.
With so much going on in both of their careers, Redfoo and Azarenka have decided to take time out.

The fun-loving pair, who charmed the music and sporting worlds, began dating in 2012 and share a love of tennis.

“I think that you know careers are one of the most important things to an individual,” Redfoo explained when asked about rumours he and Azarenka had taken a break.

“She has an amazing career and opportunity to be the next greatest women’s tennis player ever.

“If Serena (Williams) is the greatest, I think she has the talent and the work ethic to be the next best.

“I love my career and music and performing and travelling and I just think that the best environment, the best situation for love, for relationships, is when both people are retired.

“And that’s all what I got to say.”

Azarenka will make a return from an injury at the Aegon International in the UK next week en route to Wimbledon next month.

Ranked number eight in the world, she has struggled with a foot problem since the Australian Open.

Meantime, Redfoo, 38, is working on an album set to rock the Aussie charts over the coming months.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 06:21 PM   #158
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

The wording is interesting. "Taking a Break" doesn't sound permanent but it's never a good thing. I once heard that "taking a break" is like the break up appetizer.

Given the fact that I think anyone would consider Vika's career the more important of the two (even Redfoo alludes to this), that perhaps it was Vika who broached the subject.
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 09:49 PM   #159
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

For me it sounds like a real break up.
I guess we will never know private Information abt their relationship, and i think it's always better for a star-couple to keep it private, and i don't care at all abt that.
I hope, and it seems so, that Vika had a great time with him, but things,lifes,feelings can change. Relationships come and go..thats life.
But now, it's time for a New one chapter. Have fun, Vika!
Mr. Gordy
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:30 AM   #160
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I figured that this was eventually going to happen, ever since they got together.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #161
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Well well looks like single again

http://m.tennis.com/pro-game/2014/06.../#.U6Bd-e0azCQ
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 12:40 AM   #162
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

'It was tough': Heartbroken Redfoo opens up about his split with tennis star Victoria Azarenka as he prepares to return solo to Australia ahead of the X Factor
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-X-Factor.html

Quote:
After two years together and a series of engagement rumours, they called time on their relationship last month.And speaking about his split with tennis love Victoria Azarenka for the first time, Redfoo says their busy schedules drove them apart.

The 38-year-old, who is due to reprise his role as a judge on Australia's X Factor, told Who Magazine he wasn't able to juggle his career and his relationship at the same time.

'I want to cryogenically freeze the love, put it in a lab, and come back to it when everything is organised and I can appoint another captain of the ship,' the quirky singer said.

We both had strong careers and we both want to support each other. 'It was tough. I found myself oftentimes thinking more about their career.'

The songwriter, original name Stefan Gordy, was seen cuddling up to the former world number one as recently as April when they were in Melbourne for the filming of Channel 7's X Factor.

Earlier in the year they had even publicly discussed an engagement with Azarenka warning that her ring 'better be bigger' than fellow tennis player Caroline Wozniacki's.

The current number eight seed also appeared in Redfoo's music video for his hit single Let's Get Ridiculous after the American went solo following his band LMFAO's hiatus.

She featured as a leopard-print wearing air hostess but confessed she need to be convinced into the role in an interview during the WTA championships last year.

'I didn't want to be in the music video, to be honest,' she said. ´I was supposed to be a mermaid, but then I said "I am not swimming in the water, you are out of your mind!" He was just trying to include me in every scene there was.'

Redfoo is now due to return to Australia solo ahead of the premiere of the popular reality singing competition on Sunday. The Lets Get Ridiculous singer will reprise his role at the judging table for the sixth season of the show, appearing alongside fellow judges Ronan Keating, Dannii Minogue and Natalie Bassingthwaite.

Since beginning shooting in April, he has resumed his world tour with his band member and nephew Skyler Austen Gordy, better known as Sky Blu, as part of their band LMFAO, playing shows in Canada and Los Angeles.

The distraction has been good for the singer who has been trying to party away his relationship woes. He recently celebrated the 4th of July holiday with two male friends and a bikini clad woman in LA, uploading a photo of himself dressed patriotically in red, white and blue to Instagram on Friday.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 11:25 PM   #163
country flag jcon86

jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice

https://twitter.com/RedFoo/status/494939860583866368
jcon86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 11:50 PM   #164
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

That's cute.
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2014, 07:34 AM   #165
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

https://twitter.com/RedFoo/status/496869237713952768
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote