Paris QF: Errani def. Suárez Navarro 7-5 4-6 7-5 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:50 PM   #16
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future
Re: Paris QF: Errani def. Suárez Navarro 7-5 4-6 7-5

Errani is really off the boil this year, isn't she? Must be something missing...I wonder what?
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:52 PM   #17
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Well done Sara!!
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:56 PM   #18
country flag Chichi GOAT

Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of

Sweet sweet revenge

What a dramatic match More than 3 hours, lots of breaks, bad calls from the line judges, arguing with the umpires, tons of net cords points, WOW!

Not a great match from Sara, except from a few games here and there, but a win is a win and this one is quite important for her.

Congrats to Carla by the way, she has a beautiful game and deserve a better ranking.
Chichi GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:56 PM   #19
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokicz09 View Post
better player lost.
as well as tennis
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Koukalova, The Other Czechs,
Kerber, Sharapova, Keys, Townsend, Paszek, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:57 PM   #20
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Why Sara plays so bad this season so far?

Good for her she won.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:10 PM   #21
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

the day tennis died thought rads vs errani at the YEC was bad, that was a feast of attacking compared to this
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:12 PM   #22
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

so sad for Carla
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:17 PM   #23
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

I remember the good old days when WTA Paris was a big event. Now Errani and CSN are fighting for SF spot...and fighting quite badly.

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:20 PM   #24
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

More than 60 winners for Carla. The most beautiful backhand in WTA.
So proud of you!!
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:46 PM   #25
country flag CSN-4TW

CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichi GOAT View Post

Congrats to Carla by the way, she has a beautiful game and deserve a better ranking.
I hope she reaches top20 this Year. I think, thats possible, if she dont gets injured again!

Carlas Talent = min. Top20
Carlas Brain = most of the time only top75 (but its getting better)

Carlita

FOLLOW Carlita on Twitter

CSN-4TW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:58 PM   #26
country flag Pep Guti

Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSN-4TW View Post
I hope she reaches top20 this Year. I think, thats possible, if she dont gets injured again!

Carlas Talent = min. Top20
Carlas Brain = most of the time only top75 (but its getting better)
Carla defends just 50 points until the second week of April. She can get many points in Doha, Dubai, Acapulco, Indian Wells and Miami.

I think she will top20 before april.

A Ivanovic - A Petkovic - S Williams - A Radwanska - M Bartoli

http://www.puntodebreak.com/

Twitter - @Pep_Guti
Pep Guti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:13 PM   #27
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Carla

One day .... one day.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:33 PM   #28
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute

Good job Sara. Build those points up to back up that top 10 ranking
mirzalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:39 PM   #29
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Carla you are so talented, and by far, the better player of the two, but that is not enough. You need to learn to suffer more in this kind of matches. No use in playing three games of sublime tennis and then to give away the four or five crucial points of the match.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:01 PM   #30
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Carla
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote