*New Board Member Needed* - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #1
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
*New Board Member Needed*

(Potantial Candidates So Far - Michael!, tennismaster8820, Adrian., goOudinUSA, Tomek. )

Well this is getting a bit repetitive, right?
As most of you will know, In The Zone has decided to quit the tt board after years of service and hard work in the game. This leaves a tt board position open and we feel that people should be able to apply for it. The successful poster need not be specifically assigned to any one thing in particular (unless frederik wants hel with monitoring entry lists and threads of tournaments) but if they have any ideas as to what they want to do, they can voice them in this thread or after being elected.

If this interests you, then make a post in this thread before Friday night CET, and people who want the position will go into a vote at that point that every tt players can vote in. I intend the vote to be over by the middle of next week. The board reserves the right to refuse people if we think that they are unsuitable candidates - but this would be done before the vote.

If you want to say a few words about why you are the right person to join the board, then by all means say something in the post in which you declare your interest, but other than that, please don't spam the thread

Thanks

and PS - it was helpful last time because a total landslide of opinion wanted frederik on the board, but this time please don't come in to post in the thread unless you are either putting yourself forward, or have a question to ask me or one of the potential candidates. we can leave the shows of support until the actual vote

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy

Last edited by Chris 84 : Feb 6th, 2013 at 11:23 PM.
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #2
country flag Rik.

Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *New Board Member Needed*

Michael! would be suitable to be a good board member, he mentioned to be interested in the other thread.
Rik. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #3
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Should have put up a vote for the last one.

Good luck to all runners.
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #4
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

I am still interested obviously!
well, why I think that I am the right person?
First of all, I think we have a few people who would make a good board member!
I can only say for me that I play the game since 2008 and that I never lost interest, I am regular player and since 2009 I am also a regular manager of all kind of tournaments.
I know all the rules and I would like to help others also, so doing the regular tt duties (management, checking draws, general tt help, TT awards, etc.) would be no problem for me, would like to do that.
Doing a challenger race, like Andelko did last year, wouldn´t be a problem as well for me. I am not sure here if Andelko plans to do that as well for this year, in this case I would understand it as well if people would vote for Andelko to become a board member (if he is interested).

Anyway, I will support the TT board/ TT in general whenever my help is needed, doesn´t matter if I get into the board or not, as I just like the game and I think that I have a pretty good connection to everyone.

Thanks to Paul obviously and also again to Ondrej for all the hard work over the last years. But I think it´s right what Paul said, sometimes u lose motivation a bit when u do sth for a long time, that´s normal, especially when u don´t get much back, which is obvious when u do sth on an Internet forum...
The current and former board members all have great knowledge but I think it´s good sometimes to have some "fresh blood" also.
Enough of my "blabla", I would be happy if people would vote for me but also would be totally fine if someone else gets it, as long as this person would to a good job and as I said, I think we have a few good guys for that position.
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #5
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to see Michael.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #6
country flag lucian_iasi

lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold

My vote goes to Michael!
lucian_iasi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #7
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

i guess nobody read the last part of my post

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #8
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

MICHI BB

Thanks Paul for all the hard work for the past couple of years
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #9
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

I apply.
I don't wanna talk about why I would be good addition to the board, hopefully TT players would know it already.
Anyways rulles are made by players themselves, the board only has to listen what they want.

Last edited by tennismaster8820 : Feb 5th, 2013 at 05:31 PM.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #10
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

I still think no Board Member should be elected "lifetime".
I open a poll.
valac222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #11
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

I do think you can have a new election... That's what makes most sense anyway. Basically only Chris and Meelis were actually elected to be on the board by a "reliable poll".

Last time people talked about the board members a poll was created so why not now?

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #12
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui. View Post
I do think you can have a new election... That's what makes most sense anyway. Basically only Chris and Meelis were actually elected to be on the board by a "reliable poll".

Last time people talked about the board members a poll was created so why not now?
Clarification - of the current board members.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=339970
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #13
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui. View Post

You had the chance to voice your opinion one week ago. I'm sure there would've been a vote if you had said that early enough.
TT Singles: #199 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #52 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #14
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by valac222 View Post
I still think no Board Member should be elected "lifetime".
I open a poll.
It would have been better if you had made a public poll, so you can check if votes are made by TT players.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #15
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
You had the chance to voice your opinion one week ago. I'm sure there would've been a vote if you had said that early enough.
Regardless a poll should have been made. Not everyone checks the board thread everyday unless they got a problem.

I don't even think you should say this cause you were the one that's not elected.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App